Tactical fixed.

Impossible to grasp infinity ...
7ed9279de8bc.jpg

5782776ca765.jpg

792627f4ad82.jpg

Just the number of knives you have can make a knife store owner jealous, not to talk about the diversity. It's the biggest collection I've ever seen.

That is unreal. I almost get stressed on your behalf :)
I have about 30 knives and can remember all of them and know where they all are.

But i´m not a collector. I have a few old knives that mean something to me and have sentimental value. The rest is user knives.
Thanks for showing your collection :)

Pretty damned cool, man! Great looking knife, especially to have been made by a 14 year old. Looks very useful.

When it comes to "show and tell" Makandr...

:D ALWAYS WINS!!! :D

Last edited:
I have to say I have never seen so many knives in one location that they were not all for sale.

So, does she know about these?

Larry
Tinkerer

No not all for sale but nothing for sale. All to home, all to home. She is in the sense of a wife? The main thing - that she does not guessed about price ... then I will end.

Brilliant collection. I see you have a passion for military knives.

Can you show us some pics of Russian military knives and tell us something about them? I have never seen any.

Cheers:)

Steven

Awesome collection. I agree. Please pick some of your favorites and share their stories.

Best,

Wow great stuff! What do the Russian Military/Special Forces currently issue today?

Back