"Tactical" flashlights??

my main lights are nitecore and fenix now .... i have a few sure fires but they have all taken back seats to other lights that are brighter, more features and less expensive.

Try Fenix!
They provide you with a lot of lumen for a very reasonable price!
Fenix lights are priced between 50 and 60 dollar.
Sure as hell cheaper than the Surefire models.

I use ITP lights. I think they are the most bang for the buck out there. They are from the same company as Olights.

Also, the Olight m30 is 700 lumens--more than you could ever need! :)

I use ITP lights. I think they are the most bang for the buck out there. They are from the same company as Olights.

Also, the Olight m30 is 700 lumens--more than you could ever need! :)

Set my eyes on the M20 Warrior from your website, Derrick. I'm gettin' one from my birthday. Specs look awesome on that beauty, not to speak that it's a lot cheaper than a Surefire Aviator. Now, if you'd only had a Spyderco Military on stock, I'd get my entire birthday list from ya. :D

Set my eyes on the M20 Warrior from your website, Derrick. I'm gettin' one from my birthday. Specs look awesome on that beauty, not to speak that it's a lot cheaper than a Surefire Aviator. Now, if you'd only had a Spyderco Military on stock, I'd get my entire birthday list from ya. :D

Good choice, mate. I've been carrying M20 for nearly a year now. To tell the truth I was looking into Surefire but their line is way too pricey. I don't plan on mounting it on a gun so I think Olight will be tough enough for me. I let it fell head down and tail down on concrete quite a few times already and it still works like charm. Some of the finish chipped off from the drops but so far no other scratches so I think their coating is reliable and it keeps on working. The run time is excellent also.:cool:

Try the Fenix TK11 R2 on a 18650, 3 hours runtime on 240 lumens.

Surefire is overpriced and old techniques imho.

I have both the TK11 R2 & olight M20 R2.the olight out classes the fenix it throws farther
much better beam fit & finish better stainless striking bezel nicer holster fits better in the hand.the fenix is a great light but the olight is everything I wanted the fenix to be.
yes I bought the fenix frist,wish I haden't.

Another vote for Fenix, I've got 3 of them in different sizes,
and they are all fantastic AAA, AA and CR123A (x2) :thumbup:

Some Fenix lights here and a olight m20 warrior.
Fenix l2d with aa batteries and m20 on cr123.
Like them both:thumbup:.

Another vote here for olight. I've got both the M20 Warrior and the M30. Both are very nice lights. Now I've got my eyes out for a good deal on the i10 which I think is one of their newer lights. Very compact light with adjustable brightness from 6 to 205 lumens, I think.

All of the olights seem very well made. The amount of light you get from the M30 (max 700 lumens) is unreal. I don't have any association with olight, but will admit to becoming something of a fanboy of theirs.:rolleyes:;)

I think an i10 would fit the OP's needs very well.

Last edited:
This thread needs some pics. Here are a few of the Streamlight Sidewinder:

SidewinderSwitch.jpg

SidewinderClip2.jpg

SidewinderClip1.jpg

Here's a group shot. On the left is the SureFire C2 Centurion. In the middle is the Malkoff MD4. On the right is the SureFire M2 Centurion.

In the foreground on the left is th Arc and on the right is the Ra Clicky.

StandinTall.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer SF lights, made in the US local company amazing warranty.

If you don't dig the design, HDS/Novatac (now HDS is doing it's own thing but they make almost the same light as Novatac, as Novatac took over HDS's line but HDS came back with a similar new line)

4sevens should have a good warranty. That's just the text of it, but he has a great standing on candlepowerforums and relies a lot on good customer relationships.

If you don't mind the bulkiness, you should go for the one with rechargeable 18650 battery. This couples with Olight M20 will last you close to 4 hours of run time at high output.

SureFire for sure!!!! Great light used mine for many years....I use the surefire c2 centurion

I have narrowed it down to 2 different models. I would like either the Olight t25 tactical or the M20 Warrior. Is it worth the price difference?

If I get the M20 warrior I can only afford 1
If I get the t25 I will get 2.

Thoughts on this?

Back