"Tactical" flashlights??

Get the M20 Warrior and a cheap Mini Maglite. I have one, you can't search for bombers with it, but it does the job.

why do you need 2?

Holy crap, if I was limited to only 2 flashlights, I'd feel terribly under-equipped.

As a LEO, I started with Mag-Lite and then moved to Surefire to cut down on the weight hanging on my duty belt. There's always a Mag-Lite mounted in the cruiser. For other more general uses, I've moved to less expensive, non-metal lights that use AA batteries. Most of these are from Streamlight and UK (Underwater Kinetics). I find that they are more suited to being beat around in packs, the batteries are easy to obtain in remote locations and if I lose or break a +/- $20 flashlight, I'll just reach in the pack and grab another without fretting about the goner.

I also keep a Streamlight MicroStream in my pocket at all times. It's a great compact light at a reasonable price point.

So, if someone asked my why I need 2 flashlights, I would respond with: "You're right - 2 isn't enough!" ;)

I just ordered an Olight M20 warrior.

I only got 1 but I think I made the right choice.

Good choice:thumbup:.
You can buy a little fenix e01 or the litlle itp light for about 10-20 dollars when you want a litlle backup/keychain light

I love my Surefire E2D, not for the tacticalness but because it's pretty slim and has a pocketclip. So it fits great in a front pocket without it getting in the way.

I just ordered an Olight M20 warrior.

I only got 1 but I think I made the right choice.

You'll love it.

Any way about my previous question to you, I didn't think enough that you can always carry one on you and have a good backup somewhere close to you. But you can always get a second one later if you just ordered one right now.:)

Now ah.. Kinnda off topic. I'm thinking about modding a yellow filter for use in foggy area. Anyone of you have Surefire FM37 beam cover and Olight M20? I'd love to know if the beam cover fits the M20 then I'll get a piece of yellow glass and attach it in front the beam cover so I can remove it when not used. Olight doesn't make yellow filter, only red and green. :(

Your gonna love the M20 R2,then save up for the M30 it has 700 lumens.

RAT PACK #91

I have the Fenix PD30 and am very happy with it. It's hard to beat it for the price. I know there are better out there but i wasn't willing to pay the price for them. The Fenix is made in China though. :(

I hear good things about the Maratac AAA. Haven't tried one yet, but wouldn't mind getting my hands on one. Small, simple, Cree Q5 LED technology, decent price.

aaastainless1large.jpg

Fenix makes great lights with superior bright LED technology for a much better price compared to SF. But they are a chinese brand and that might deter some people away from this company but the quality speaks for itself.

Back