Tacticlol Knives II: The Return of Ridiculous

That same company makes this fine tree saw bracelet too for only $95.99 +s/h. Looks like you might be sawing for a while with this.

View attachment 1378771

View attachment 1378779

Edit: website says its sold out.

Amazing. ~$100 for some paracord and a couple of wooden beads. If he's sold out of them it's brilliant, that's like 99% margin.

The whole site is just one gift after another. This image is the header of their contact page, omfglolhahahahahaha:

180731179.jpg

Oh man, a $96 wearable garrote that consists of $0.12 of paracord, a $0.25 clasp, and -- I kid you not -- beads made of "rainforest jungle hardwood handle beads reclaimed by Mr. Bone himself." :eek::rolleyes:

Why, for that kind of money the discerning buyer (cough) could have had an 8" tube of 410 stainless that says "Microtech" on it! :D

Amazing. ~$100 for some paracord and a couple of wooden beads. If he's sold out of them it's brilliant, that's like 99% margin.

The whole site is just one gift after another. This image is the header of their contact page, omfglolhahahahahaha:

180731179.jpg
:confused: I'm here tryin' to understand this pic . o_O

:eek: So this dude is out in the dessert hunting babes , but just wounds them a little tiny bit ?

And so they are apparently gonna be... very ,very grateful ? :rolleyes:

:confused: I'm here tryin' to understand this pic . o_O

:eek: So this dude is out in the dessert hunting babes , but just wounds them a little tiny bit ?

And so they are apparently gonna be... very ,very grateful ? :rolleyes:

I think the purple haired chick must have shot her, there's no way he'd hit her with that tacticlol transformer glocktimus prime collection of crap wrapped around a handgun. I mean, at that point it's almost as bulky as an actual small carbine with none of the performance. Stock, front grip, optics, pop-up iron sights, light . . . it's like this garage commando is the living breathing gecko45 of mall ninja fame.

I think the purple haired chick must have shot her, there's no way he'd hit her with that tacticlol transformer glocktimus prime collection of crap wrapped around a handgun. I mean, at that point it's almost as bulky as an actual small carbine with none of the performance. Stock, front grip, optics, pop-up iron sights, light . . . it's like this garage commando is the living breathing gecko45 of mall ninja fame.
:eek: Yeah, but some of them things can actually shoot around corners and stuff ! :p

Last edited:
Yea he puts up a lot of stuff hinting at how he's an "oper8or" and all sorts of B.S. Dude seems to think the most high speed guy in the knife world since Mogadishu Mickey Ray Burger.

I respect you for crossing the line, twice. Internet Points!

Friends, fellow lovers of all things tacticlol, I have come before you to drag myself. I paid real American dollars for the Microtech TAC-P, aka the tactical tree-tapper, the straw of doom, the portable punji stick. :cool:

Not gonna lie, it's pretty awesome...but it also feels like a prime candidate for this thread. Enjoy! :D

gd4FXXq.jpg

As an old fart, I'm as interested on self defense as the next old fart, but this guy is weird even for prac-tac. I guess it may appeal to the basement dwelling, hot pocket consuming, keyboard commando teenage video gamers.

The best part of his self made videos is, he demonstrates how after a lightning fast stab with the darter, he then shoots the target. My question is, why not just shoot the target?????

Last edited:
As an old fart, I'm as interested on self defense as the next old fart, but this guy is weird even for prat-tac. I guess it may appeal to the basement dwelling, hot pocket consuming, keyboard commando teenage video gamers.

The best part of his self made videos is, he demonstrates how after a lightning fast stab with the darter, he then shoots the target. My question is, why not just shoot the target?????

Because pulling the trigger is slow, my man! You need that lighting-fast stab, to create space within the CQB engagement sphere, so that you can make the shot!

(Yes, I can waffle on in "tactical speak" with the best of them. I was one of those keyboard commandos. :oops: Bladeforums helped me grow out of it...)

Edit. I just looked up the Darter. I'm cynical about Freudian psychology, but that thing there: that is definitely more than just a cigar.

Last edited:
Back