Tacticlol Knives II: The Return of Ridiculous

y-330274.jpg

Good thing he got rid of the edge in that middle portion of the blade, I hate it when they don't do that. /s

How I imagine this design meeting went: "We're going to take the Spyderhole, and turn it into a skull to make it more tactical for the operators (please don't sue us Sal). We'll make the handles red, so you don't notice the blood dripping down that sweet blood groove after it hits the handle, and then we'll sell it for $69 because lololol"

zxk5pB4.jpg

How I imagine this design meeting went: "We're going to take the Spyderhole, and turn it into a skull to make it more tactical for the operators (please don't sue us Sal). We'll make the handles red, so you don't notice the blood dripping down that sweet blood groove after it hits the handle, and then we'll sell it for $69 because lololol"

zxk5pB4.jpg

:rolleyes: I assume it comes with replacement blades ? :confused:

Looks like it's made to fracture right through that huge skull shaped hole . o_O

:eek: So can stab and break off , for that impressive cinematic finishing move ala Riddick ! :p

zxk5pB4.jpg

Don't forget the discrete, tasteful clips they use, here's the clip on mine:

NCfYvvx.jpg

Not going to lie, though, it's a guilty pleasure but I really sort of love this knife:

jl7jK7a.jpg

I never read this thread until today. I had no idea what I was missing! Some fine cutlery, and some hilarious comments. Thanks for the laughs.

Don't forget the discrete, tasteful clips they use, here's the clip on mine:

NCfYvvx.jpg

Not going to lie, though, it's a guilty pleasure but I really sort of love this knife:

jl7jK7a.jpg
Is that a bottle opener on the back end, or is it just styled that way to do the skull/clip thingy?

Is that a bottle opener on the back end, or is it just styled that way to do the skull/clip thingy?

I don't think it serves any function, nor can I explain it as a style choice.

I like mine too...

View attachment 1449379

the clip kinda grows on you...

Wow, great looking scales there. As far as the knife goes, mine cuts great and has a fantastic detent that makes it one of the finest middle finger flickers I own. The blue eyed screaming skull has grown on me, to be honest. It's how I get my mall ninja on . . .

I don't think it serves any function, nor can I explain it as a style choice.

I have a Daggerr Vendetta, which is a bit longer than the Sting, and on its long handle that little "divot" is perfectly positioned to let me brace it against my palm while closing it one-handed.

High speed low drag Opinel.View attachment 1448970

Whistle built in right in the handle, synthetic material (so it does not swell when exposed to water/humidity), decent steel, directional serrations for cordage and nice cut-out in the blade so you can open it with gloves instead of a nail nick, Viroblock system as a locking mechanism...

What's not to like about this Opinel?:confused::confused:

Mikel

F9Iy21.png

Combines all the mall ninja aspects you could ever wish for.
Outer-space painted tanto blade, with useless sawback. Holes to lash it to a stick to make a spear, stepped blade with some jimping when you need to do some fine carving. Flat pommel to hammer in some nails (surprised it doesn’t have a skull crusher - missed a trick there).

Last edited:
Back