Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the dragon hunters out there!

[video=youtube;Xco6dWz_7f8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xco6dWz_7f8#t=39[/video]

What does it say about me if I want one of those. I mean I own $300 pocket knives and custom fixed blades but for some reason I want that schlock

I learned something new today! Never thought of clipping the knife to my beltloop....do people actually do that? Seems like a good way to lose a knife.

[video=youtube;UHKjCRdo6Jw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHKjCRdo6Jw[/video]

Not knives but very tacticlol.

I learned something new today! Never thought of clipping the knife to my beltloop....do people actually do that? Seems like a good way to lose a knife.

yes ive seen that done before. most notably josh gates clips his spyderco in his belt loop

on another note people should feel safe this brave knight patrols our quite streets on the prowl for evil doers

hD924F448

Apologies if this has made it here already:

0b9d5adb2cf12225904c526cff8dbe8f.jpg

In keeping with the tacticlol theme...whoever made this went the extra mile to make a detailed stenciled metal plate to proclaim it's name to the world...and then mess it up with very shoddy welding :confused:

as for using the hammer part, it's easy, assuming you don't mind impaling your hand in an unshakeable death grip used to smash the undead.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the idea is to stab someone with it, then why does it have little tabs that stick out to stop it? Its like, "I want to stab you, but only a little bit" hahaha

It's so you can use your sweet ninja skillz to stab them in the skull a bunch of times without getting you pen stuck

yes ive seen that done before. most notably josh gates clips his spyderco in his belt loop

on another note people should feel safe this brave knight patrols our quite streets on the prowl for evil doers

hD924F448

LOL!

Why are they always fat? Is there a relation to the obesity/autism severity related thing going on amongst the average mall ninja/blade wielding spaz?

hD924F448

U. S. Of A!!!!!!!! Gooooo 'Murrica!!!

hD924F448

conan the cake destroyer... poor bugger looks like he's winded just holding all that awesome

aw common now I friggen love this knife, plus it's got veff serrations

Nothin' wrong with loving the Mini My Tighe, that doesn't mean it's not still tacticlol as all get out.

I know I have purchased knives in the past that were silly looking, but still good functional knives.

"NO THREAD, DONT DIE ON ME! CLEAR!!!" *TZZZZZZZZ* "CLEAR!" *TTHHHZZZZZZZZZZ*....okay good, we have a pulse.
I think this 'elite military' knife should be coveted by everyone everywhere.uploadfromtaptalk1442077425092.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back