Sundance
Kid
Maverick
Prairie Star
Seal
Wean
TacticalSuperDragonFireNinja

One more :rolleyes:

In honor of this being Mack's dream knife (well, one of them anyway) may I propose:

Redmeadow ProTorito

Ray

How about we each pick a couple from the list and narrow things down.

OK - I'll jump. My thinking is that:

• The name should reflect the "BULLNOSE" aspect of this knife rather than just some generic "wee" related name. It's not that wee after all. I like shortstack, for example, but to me that is referring to the handle not the blade and the handle won't be short, so no vote for shortstack.

• Good alliteration with RedMeadow

In order of preference:

1) Redmeadow Protorito - Ticks all the boxes and more.

2) Redmeadow Maverick - Good alliteration, has a Western film theme nod and means unbranded calf.

3) Redmeadow Sundance - I guess somewhere in America there is a little bull called Sundance :rolleyes:

Thanks for asking.

Ray

What is "Whelp" still doing on the list? :mad::thumbsdown::poop:
"Hey man, nice coyote ya just trapped there. Lemme help ya skin it with my new Whelp. It's from Redmeadow Knives."
:eek:

What is "Whelp" still doing on the list? :mad::thumbsdown::poop:
"Hey man, nice coyote ya just trapped there. Lemme help ya skin it with my new Whelp. It's from Redmeadow Knives."
:eek:
Not so bad...it's very fitting if you look at the definition:

"...the young of the dog, or of the wolf, bear, lion, tiger,seal, etc."

Glad the poop emoji is working.

Getting back on task, there sure are a lot of names to select from.
I'm so overwhelmed I could whelp, lol! :p
What's a po' knife-nut to do :(

Glad the poop emoji is working.

Getting back on task, there sure are a lot of names to select from.
I'm so overwhelmed I could whelp, lol! :p
What's a po' knife-nut to do :(
I like to throw a lot out there and whittle things down. I do have two favorites that aren't of my picking. Whelp was an example of a name with humility, as opposed to "SuperTacticalNinjaBadass" like a lot of people want to portray.

I like "Whelp", despite the poor form. Goes good with "I'm about to put a whelp across your ass". :cool::thumbsup:

OOPS - I'm sooooo embarrassed. I embedded the wrong quote. It wasn't my intention to pile on with the pile on WHELP but to applaud Pinemoon Pinemoon for speaking his mind in line with this quote below (which I meant to imbed) :rolleyes:

Mainers tell it like it is, no filter, lol!
TSDFN is a wicked mouthful !!

I did think that was funny especially in light of his "unfettered" critique of WHELP.

Now I sound spineless and unloyal to pinemoon :confused: because I am indifferent to the name WHELP but there, the damage is done. My explanation can only do so much to mitigate. :( OK - I'm done.

Ray

The whelp name keeps bringing me back to "whelping box" and it just doesn't go with a knife.

To show what a stick in the mud I really am, I'd call it the Model 2-B and hope that one day there will be a 2-D, 2-W, and a 2-C :p.

Next model.....
ATbjM7R5c.jpg

Nose-clipart-fans-4.jpg

Back