TechStudio K01 Profile Sharpening System

I have been looking for some good stones for sharpening serrations on my k02. I will get and try round and triangular stones once I decide on the ones I want to try. I hope they work as I have struggled with serrated sharpening for years. This would be a good product for someone to market I think, as there is nearly zero stones configured for the edge pro or k02 that will do a good job on serrations.

Is there a video of the proper way to clamp a blade? I am still having trouble getting the blade to clamp horizontally level extending out from the clamp. When tightening the clamp it tends to roll the blade up or down on its spine. Anyone else have this issue is there a easy fix. I lightly tighten the two front screws to hold the blade and then tighten the back screw to secure it.

is thr problem on ffg blades? I tighten the front screws down until they touch then back off a quarter turn so they are not touching at all, then i clamp down the back screw.

is thr problem on ffg blades? I tighten the front screws down until they touch then back off a quarter turn so they are not touching at all, then i clamp down the back screw.

Yes FFG blade, Thanks for the suggestion I will give it a try.

Can anyone show how to use the scissors attachment? I've got one client asking about hair scissors and shears, I told her i was looking into it. I'd like to have a handle on it before I invest more money.

Can anyone show how to use the scissors attachment? I've got one client asking about hair scissors and shears, I told her i was looking into it. I'd like to have a handle on it before I invest more money.
Hello,
Here the photo where you can see how you need to clamp blade using scissor attachment:

Here comes new wrenches!
Professional set of wrenches for TSPROF Sharpener, ideal for all types of clamps,as well as to configure the hinge unit, flipping mechanism and the adjusting the pad under the digital protractor.
Wrenches are made from high alloy steel and heat treating and grinding the working surfaces, which guarantees high precision, durability and resistance to break.
Due to the presence of ergonomic ribbed handle keys are easy to use, the main handle provides a secure hold of the tool and high torque, and the additional (upper) handle designed for rapid rotation.
The keys are equipped with a compartment to store spare screws and others.
The set comes with 4 HEX key sizes:
1,5 mm
2,0 mm
2,5 mm
3,0 mm
Handle diameter: 18mm

Total length ( adjustable): 100 to 195 mm

Handle length: 90 mm

Greetings everyone.
Dear customers, we invite you to get in on the action from TSPROF!
Until the 20th of the October, you can buy our K02 sharpening system on this prices:
K02 Base kit - 312 USD
K02 Wranglerstar kit - 375 USD
K02 Professional kit - 620 USD
Note, that the number of kits is limited.
http://tsprof.com

Last edited:
is there a video, set of pictures, or manual showing the proper way the table accessory should be used? Any info and tips on how the clamp devises on the table are best used would be very helpful. They seem to only have 2 positions that work because of the bolt going through the hole in the table. That is what is confusing me.

Bought something very similar just a few days ago, was coming to suggest these because they are excellent.

Here comes new wrenches!
Professional set of wrenches for TSPROF Sharpener, ideal for all types of clamps,as well as to configure the hinge unit, flipping mechanism and the adjusting the pad under the digital protractor.
Wrenches are made from high alloy steel and heat treating and grinding the working surfaces, which guarantees high precision, durability and resistance to break.
Due to the presence of ergonomic ribbed handle keys are easy to use, the main handle provides a secure hold of the tool and high torque, and the additional (upper) handle designed for rapid rotation.
The keys are equipped with a compartment to store spare screws and others.
The set comes with 4 HEX key sizes:
1,5 mm
2,0 mm
2,5 mm
3,0 mm
Handle diameter: 18mm

Total length ( adjustable): 100 to 195 mm

Handle length: 90 mm

Greetings!
I want to inform that we have 35 K02 Wranglerstar kits in our USA warehouse. Which means that you will receive your sharpener in 7 days!
Looking forward for your orders: http://tsprof.com/

#tsprof

There is another thread that describes difficulties two users of K02's have had with uneven bevels on the blades they sharpened. We put up two posts to solve and avoid this problem.

Does anyone have a link to the thread mentioned above? I'm assuming the 2 posts solving this were in that thread as well?

Does anyone have a link to the thread mentioned above? I'm assuming the 2 posts solving this were in that thread as well?

Please use the "Search" window in the upper righthand corner and type in "Uneven Bevels On TSProf". Once you are in the thread,
look for the two posts where I described how to avoid creating uneven bevels with the K02/K03.

George

is there a video, set of pictures, or manual showing the proper way the table accessory should be used? Any info and tips on how the clamp devises on the table are best used would be very helpful. They seem to only have 2 positions that work because of the bolt going through the hole in the table. That is what is confusing me.

Anyone?

To keep everyone informed, we are still waiting for the October shipment to arrive from TechStudio. It should arrive any day now. We still have some K03 Wranglerstar kits that have not been pre-ordered, so if you want one before Christmas, now might be a good time to get your name on the list. Just go to www.statesllc.com and place your order. We never charge until after we ship.

George

Update on October shipment...has not shipped yet from TechStudio. They are waiting on the abrasive stones for the kits. We will let you know as soon as they are shipped out from TS.

George

I would like to see this also before I buy a table accessory.

tsprof or any one else, ... any input?

I would like to see this also before I buy a table accessory.

tsprof or any one else, ... any input?

TSPROF said they plan to make a short video on this table soon. I am open to any other input on this accessory from anyone that has it also.

Let's throw this one out there: Why the K03 over the Hapstone v7 (i.e. benefits/advantages)? Note that I own neither system nor have I used either one, much less seen them in person.

Back