1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TechStudio K01 Profile Sharpening System

Discussion in 'Maintenance, Tinkering & Embellishment' started by Ankerson, Jun 8, 2016.

1. S.T.A.T.E.S.

S.T.A.T.E.S. TSProf sharpeners (www.statesllc.com) Gold Member Dealer / Materials Provider

Apr 27, 2017
    I recommend watching the video's on the EdgePro site to see how to use the TechStudio table attachment. The two black clamps/stops are positioned like the stop in the EdgePro video so that the knife blade's edge extends just past the edge of the table. Sharpening is done in the same "table supported/guided free hand" manner as Dan demonstrates. You will need to operate the stone holder with first the one hand and then the other, which takes a little practice. The flipping/knife rotation mechanism is not used.

Hope this explanation helps.
    George

Hytekrednek likes this.
  2. S.T.A.T.E.S.

S.T.A.T.E.S. TSProf sharpeners (www.statesllc.com) Gold Member Dealer / Materials Provider

Apr 27, 2017
    Good news! We have been told that the stones arrived at TechStudio and are being put on the aluminum backers for completing the sharpener kits. The USA shipment will leave Russia next week. Thank you for your patience.

George

3. GAGL

GAGL

Jan 1, 2016
    Hi,
    I live in europe and would like to buy a TS sharpener.
    Are there any european dealers or do i have to order from russia?
    If so,what is their homepage?

4. S.T.A.T.E.S.

Apr 27, 2017
    European customers buy directly from Russia

new.tsprof.com

5. GAGL

GAGL

Jan 1, 2016
    Thank you so much! :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

6. S.T.A.T.E.S.

Apr 27, 2017
    Update: Good news. Not much longer, now! We have been informed that the October bulk order is on the Atlantic ocean in transit. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the long wait.

Not so good news. All the K03 Wranglerstar kits are spoken for and most of the K02 Wranglerstar kits are spoken for.
    Order quickly before the last 4 K02 Wranglerstar kits are pre-sold. No charges until the sharpener ships. These could be the last ones before Christmas.

George

7. Andy Slaven

Andy Slaven

Nov 21, 2017
    Great news...very excited about this! Thanks for staying on top of it for us!

8. S.T.A.T.E.S.

Apr 27, 2017
    All K02 Wranglerstar kits coming this month have been pre-ordered.

The next shipment and additional pre-orders will be fulfilled at the end of December or in January.

Edited: We have been informed that the next shipment will be in January
    as the factory is heavily loaded.

We apologize to any who will be missing a Christmas present this year. :(

George

PS We wish you the joy of home and hearth for Thanksgiving.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  9. Hytekrednek

Hytekrednek

Jun 8, 2017
    can you give me an update on the professional diamond stone set with 100% coverage rate that you were going to get for me? It is the $130 set that TSProf offers. Thank you.

10. S.T.A.T.E.S.

Apr 27, 2017
    Shaun,
    The bulk order that we are waiting on was placed in mid-September and was due for delivery mid-October. We will place another bulk order that will include the diamond stone set that you are requesting as soon as this last one arrives, which it hasn't, yet. I wish we had better news. :( To make matters more difficult, Paul is saying that the next shipment will be late January. So, that means mid-February at the earliest for new orders.

George

11. Hytekrednek

Hytekrednek

Jun 8, 2017
    Thanks for the update sir.