TechStudio K01 Profile Sharpening System

I would like to see this also before I buy a table accessory.

tsprof or any one else, ... any input?

I recommend watching the video's on the EdgePro site to see how to use the TechStudio table attachment. The two black clamps/stops are positioned like the stop in the EdgePro video so that the knife blade's edge extends just past the edge of the table. Sharpening is done in the same "table supported/guided free hand" manner as Dan demonstrates. You will need to operate the stone holder with first the one hand and then the other, which takes a little practice. The flipping/knife rotation mechanism is not used.

Hope this explanation helps.
George

Good news! We have been told that the stones arrived at TechStudio and are being put on the aluminum backers for completing the sharpener kits. The USA shipment will leave Russia next week. Thank you for your patience.

George

Hi,
I live in europe and would like to buy a TS sharpener.
Are there any european dealers or do i have to order from russia?
If so,what is their homepage?

Hi,
I live in europe and would like to buy a TS sharpener.
Are there any european dealers or do i have to order from russia?
If so,what is their homepage?
European customers buy directly from Russia

new.tsprof.com

Update: Good news. Not much longer, now! We have been informed that the October bulk order is on the Atlantic ocean in transit. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the long wait.

Not so good news. All the K03 Wranglerstar kits are spoken for and most of the K02 Wranglerstar kits are spoken for.
Order quickly before the last 4 K02 Wranglerstar kits are pre-sold. No charges until the sharpener ships. These could be the last ones before Christmas.

George

All K02 Wranglerstar kits coming this month have been pre-ordered.

The next shipment and additional pre-orders will be fulfilled at the end of December or in January.

Edited: We have been informed that the next shipment will be in January
as the factory is heavily loaded.

We apologize to any who will be missing a Christmas present this year. :(

George

PS We wish you the joy of home and hearth for Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
can you give me an update on the professional diamond stone set with 100% coverage rate that you were going to get for me? It is the $130 set that TSProf offers. Thank you.

can you give me an update on the professional diamond stone set with 100% coverage rate that you were going to get for me? It is the $130 set that TSProf offers. Thank you.

Shaun,
The bulk order that we are waiting on was placed in mid-September and was due for delivery mid-October. We will place another bulk order that will include the diamond stone set that you are requesting as soon as this last one arrives, which it hasn't, yet. I wish we had better news. :( To make matters more difficult, Paul is saying that the next shipment will be late January. So, that means mid-February at the earliest for new orders.

George

Time for an update. Today is Sunday, December the 17th. We were told on the 8th of December that our bulk order, originally scheduled for deliver mid-October, had cleared customs and would arrive last week. It still isn't here. We apologize for the long, long wait.

George

I was informed after spending over 1000 dollars via S.T.A.T.E.S. that TechStudio system does not offer extra sets of clamp screws? I have some extras that came with the kit. One of these was mis-threaded so I had to switch it out. I'd just like a few sets of extras just in case. George told me if I want new screws for a clamp I have to buy the entire clamp. Paul I hope you see this. It's bullshit. It took him 10 days to email me back. We want to order at least two other whole systems - but we cant even get a response from your US dealer, George aka S.T.A.T.E.S.
+

I was informed after spending over 1000 dollars via S.T.A.T.E.S. that TechStudio system does not offer extra sets of clamp screws? I have some extras that came with the kit. One of these was mis-threaded so I had to switch it out. I'd just like a few sets of extras just in case. George told me if I want new screws for a clamp I have to buy the entire clamp. Paul I hope you see this. It's bullshit. It took him 10 days to email me back. We want to order at least two other whole systems - but we cant even get a response from your US dealer, George aka S.T.A.T.E.S.
+

Hi Gentry,
I'm sorry you are disappointed with our service. This morning I've replied to the three emails you sent me yesterday. Since you've posted this without waiting for my email replies, I need to clarify a few points. There has only been the one email from you that took a long time to answer. Many others can attest to quick replies. Others, who didn't buy units from S.T.A.T.E.S. can attest to spending tens of hours on the phone with us getting help on their units, even though we do not warranty units bought directly from the factory. Finally, Tech Studio did not supply us with screws for the new Aluminum fixing units, so we cannot give them to you. I will have new clamps in the order that's coming (waiting since mid-October) but no screws. We can ask Tech Studio for screws but not sure what they will answer and when they will get here.

I will ask Wade Norton to send you the size of screws and then send you the URL to order from a hardware supplier here in the US.

Best wishes,
George

PS Please check your 1000 dollars figure again. Our records don't show that.

It is difficult for dealers to offer more support than what they receive from their manufacturers, i.e. how is STATES supposed to supply it for the end-user if the manufacturer does not supply it to STATES. This seems like a manufacturer issue, not a dealer issue.

+

Gentry I was talking to George today and I told him I would send you a link to where I purchased mine from,if you want me to send you a link email me at wadenorton2008@yahoo.ca

Just so you know you want a button head screw that is 4x6MM I know this for sure,I thought I had extra's and was going to mail you some but I do not have any extra and need to order that size for myself.I do not think I'm allowed to put a link in a thread but I will email you a link if you want.

George has been extremely helpful to me and has provided very good service. Paul has too, but the time difference between our countries can mean waiting a couple day for a reply. Keep in mind that Paul is very busy with Christmas orders this time of year too. Thank you both, George and Paul, for your help and good service.

Great news! The K02 Wranglerstar kits that we have been waiting on since mid-October arrived this morning. They will all go out tomorrow.
We will post when the K03 Wranglerstar kits and all the accessories get here. They, too, will ship the next business.

Thank you all for your understanding and patience.
George

Edited: It turns out that some of the boxes contain K03 Wranglerstar kits, so we will start shipping them out tomorrow as well.

Last edited:
George, did you get my order for the stronger springs for the single clamp with the newer style aluminum fixing units? I don't think I got a reply after the order. Also, is shipping really $9 for those little springs? Thank you so much.

I have sent messages through your website, but they dont seem to get to you, so I just posted here as you always reply and help me out on the forum.

Back