Test results. Read'em and weep.

:(

Not the best news, that's for sure.

I will keep you in my prayers and good thoughts. Take care of yourself. We all hope you get better soon!!:)

Uncle Bill, have strength! I'll continue to keep you in my thoughts. All the best wishes.

Since Uncle Bill hasn't answered again, let me extend his thanks and assure you he's probably printing a copy of each new page to keep as it adds up.

I can tell you it was invaluable to me to have that printout Uncle Bill brought me while laying in a hospital bed.

Bill,

Take care of yourself. You know what I mean. Keep on drinking the Heinekin and pinching the waitresses when appropriate.

I'll be sending smoke up, with sincere prayers that you skillfully negotiate the path while working out your karma. I figure that's more important than kidneys or aortas.

Namaste, my friend.

Suffice to say, Howard is one of the folks already here when I arrived, and one of the best of an impreesive lot.

Yangdu & you are in our prayers. Don't eat the hospital food; it'll destroy your taste buds & then I'll be the only person that I know who can truly appreciate how obscene & nasty this three day old homebrew is!!!!

Uncle Bill,
I'm so sory to hear about the outcome of your tests. I pray that everything works out okay. Concentrate on getting better. May God Bless and keep you, May He hold you in the palm of His hand.
Best wishes,
Mike

Uncle, check your email. Be strong for us and for yourself. You can beat this and as always you are in my prayers!

I don't usually pray or anything, but my parents are Buddhists and I will sneak upstairs to pray for you when they aren't looking! :D

Not religious at all, but I hope it works!! :cool: :footinmou :cool:

Bill,
Sometimes adversity helps a guy focus on the few really important things, the ones that really matter. You have my prayers too, but you also have my heartfelt encouragement to seek clarity and find the resolve that will let you face your problems unafraid. Old age, physical infirmities, these are unpleasant; don't let them obscure the certainty that out here is quite a sizeable community of well-wishers, among whom you have a good name! How many men can really say that? As Solomon observed, "A good name is more to be desired than gold, yea, than much fine gold." Take comfort in your achievement, please let us know how things are going and Bill, Courage!

Respectfully,
Stephen

All the best Uncle Bill. Think positive, lesions could be non-cancerous.A lot of other diseases can cause lesions in the kidney and haematuria.
Praying they are benign.
Yaj.

Many thanks, all.

Monday will tell the story -- whether the kidney stays or goes. I really don't care much but I guess better to have two bad kidneys than just one.

Brother Fred has offered me one of his kidneys just in case both of mine go to hell which did not surprise me in the least. Easy to understand why I love him so much and why I enjoy going back to visit with him.

Damn! I haven't been around for quite awhile and I just had a feeling I should check in this morning...

Best wishes and Prayers Uncle Bill, I hope you get well soon, but most of all I hope you are at peace.

Take Care and get well soon!

Rob

Back