Thanksgiving Day Pocketknives-Yours?

Everyone have a safe and happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy some cranberries...:)

B7JsGO3.jpg

Stay at home or by chance able to go out, what will be in your pocket? I’ve narrowed it down (hahaha) to fancy, inexpensive, or a combination.View attachment 1462167View attachment 1462168View attachment 1462169

Alan, happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, and the same to all of you wonderful porch folk.
Tomorrow will be a quiet day for my wife and me. Friday we'll have our sons, DIL and grandchildren here for a short visit. Be safe please!
I'm fairly certain these will be in my pocket.
eWn0Z1g.jpg

I'm going to be using my new JK Knives friction folder to prepare thanksgiving dinner!!!

it's mostly for the novelty, but also because not having to worry about preparing meat (I save the meats for the most special of occasions), which means I don't really a big blade to hack through any bone or tendon

well, and the patina. it's mostly about finishing popping the patina cherry on this baby

pics: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/friction-folder.1751131/

that pic DOES NOT remotely do the knife justice. the blade is exquisite, and the brown micarta is the most visually appealing single color micarta I've seen

I'll probably put the mod carbon Opinel 8 in the pocket after I'm done cooking. the JK's friction folder is a bit thick, and the mod 8 absolutely disappears into the pocket (about 1" thickness for the former, about 0.25" the latter)

Back