The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

I have a Small Inkosi Insingo with red micarta on the way... can't wait. It's my first Inkosi

View attachment 1428333
Since the one-piece inlay on the 31 seems to have grown on me finally, maybe I can say perhaps it wasn't a bad idea, to help keep the Sebenza and Inkosi more distinguished from each other. The first inlaid Sebenzas were one-piece anyway.

Since the one-piece inlay on the 31 seems to have grown on me finally, maybe I can say perhaps it wasn't a bad idea, to help keep the Sebenza and Inkosi more distinguished from each other. The first inlaid Sebenzas were one-piece anyway.
I’ve always preferred the Inkosi inlays over the 21s

I’ve always preferred the Inkosi inlays over the 21s
I don't know if I could honestly choose one's look over the other. I think each inlay looks better for its respective scale shape, so for me it would all work out either way. The pivot bushing and longer, thinner blade was probably the main thing that made the Sebenza win me over though.

I just received the plain Jane large Inkosi left handed last week. I like it so much that I now have the small Sebenza with black micarta inlays coming this weekend.
I have a small Inkosi and it just fits perfect in my hand... now I just ordered a large... expected to arrive Saturday!

Little to match the biggie.

6FdrrAH.jpg

Not sure if they made any lefty’s
Ajack60 Ajack60 ?

If they did, they weren’t sold in the U.S., that was when lefty’s were as rare as hens teeth. I managed to get a large Tanked from the 2016 Blade Show directly from CRK. It was supposed to go overseas.

Courtesy of the exchange. Along with a new pin from CRK so I can go lanyardless when I wish without cutting it.

bl2ve35.jpg

pl5LxqN.png
Was having trouble deciding how hard of a user this was gonna be. Seeing it now though I'm leaning towards a "nights and weekends" knife. I have enough beater Sebenzas there's probably no sense getting the shiny ones all scarred up and beat to hell.

BOKTK1C.jpg

Back