The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

This one finally showed up at my PO yesterday. Not "finally" in terms of it took a long time in transit, as my Exchange seller got it here really quickly, but "finally" as in I was finally able to purchase one. I'd not found any large 31 Natural Micarta's at any dealer and, as the factory wait times are advertised as extremely long, I'd been scouring the Exchange and had just missed a number of them. I actually missed this one too, as it had been claimed by unannounced PM before I posted "I'll take it" in the thread, but the seller granted me unrequested seconds, his deal fell through, and I was able to grab it for myself.

I'll get some better pics later today as the rain has left, but here's my new beauty shot on the basement workbench yesterday as I cleaned up after a project phase.

wLYTGsm.jpg

gIcCdE6.jpg

I've also got a JtoH backspacer, a couple nat Micarta beads, and some new Paracord on the way to complete this acquisition. In for a dime, in for a dollar, as they say... :rolleyes:

Ive been wanting to get an Insingo to carry and use but I wasn’t sure if I wanted to wait for the 31’s since I like the inlay style better, or get the 21.

Figured I can always get a 31 later if I want. Now I just need to be patient for a few days.

3jc7kb4.jpg

CGG Seagrass
Thanks for the correction. I've never owned a graphic before, thought I'd check one out. I really prefer the early 21s without the IM and with the single sided screws. It just looks so much cleaner to my eye. Just have to decide if this will be a user or not. Probably gonna use it like all my other CRKs.

Back