The Anvil Shed, The spot to shoot the breeze.

Bucksway, very cool! My wife and I have been playing together for 40 years! We have a blues rock/classic rock band, Lady Blue Band. She's the lead singer and harp player, I'm the guitarist/singer, and a bass player and drummer (we can do a full night of either genre), and also have an acoustic duo, Acoustic Fusion.
We did an album of originals, you can check us out at ladyblueband.net
Click on the music tab at the top to hear us. The press kit tab has a couple videos also...

Last edited:
We were a all original Christian Country act "KJ and Witness" in the late 80's early 90's then morphed into a Jazz Blues duo then in 2002 took a full band to Leesburg Bike Fest..After that we were 'KathyJo and the Bluzification Band " till around 2014. Then into 'Katillac Jack' ..We released a all original CD 'On a Run' in 2008 and played a lot of bigger venues especially Bike festivals. It's hard to find venues now for original music here in Florida so we went with Classic rock covers with just a few originals in the set list. We had a real shot at breaking out into a regional act around 2009 but the Promoter who loved KathyJo voice ( she was famous for her Janis Joplin covers) died from a embolism after he hurt his knee doing sound and lights for a National act in Tampa. So close! A drummer who is on the call list for top end touring Country acts told me once " It's not who you know but who knows you!"..

Last edited:
they are ---joe told me they were part of the pony package i think is what he said.....they are stock ford wheels---i like em too....
this was butchered---gonna be a challenge....

Some ja shellydino put an auto trans into it for him so his wife could drive it...it came back making a knocking noise--well we cant figure out what it is so we have to pull the tranny--noise is coming from that area---pulled the starter and there is metal shavings inside the bellhousing---he put a rusty old used flex plate on it---my thoughts are the flex plate is cracked around where it bolts to the crankshaft---dont know yet---the guy used mixed matched bolts---stripped a hole where the starter bolts on so he put a nut on the backside----bolts not even tightened up all the way ---just a hacked butcher job all the way around---i dont do that---i am overly picky about how i do things---i would never deliver something of that poor quality workmanship....thats why joe asked me to work on it....yep it looks great on the outside.....
oh and a brake slave is leaking and the guy never even told him about it....nice eh!!! so brakes it is also...

Some ja shellydino put an auto trans into it for him so his wife could drive it...it came back making a knocking noise--well we cant figure out what it is so we have to pull the tranny--noise is coming from that area---pulled the starter and there is metal shavings inside the bellhousing---he put a rusty old used flex plate on it---my thoughts are the flex plate is cracked around where it bolts to the crankshaft---dont know yet---the guy used mixed matched bolts---stripped a hole where the starter bolts on so he put a nut on the backside----bolts not even tightened up all the way ---just a hacked butcher job all the way around---i dont do that---i am overly picky about how i do things---i would never deliver something of that poor quality workmanship....thats why joe asked me to work on it....yep it looks great on the outside.....
oh and a brake slave is leaking and the guy never even told him about it....nice eh!!! so brakes it is also...

I think I know that guy from the Bay, Two names he uses. one is Shellydino and the other is Sweetgumpy.

What a shame, I know you will get it right and it will be all better. I hope Joe paid the slouch with cash and didn't pay him with knives...cause his knives are worth more and will be worth more.

FWIW, some 15-18 years ago I trained and ran dogs with a person that was a Ford/Mustang aficionado...had an original '62-65 Shelby Cobra:eek:. His business was auto parts, his hobby was restoring Mustangs. Never got to see any of his work, or his cars, but heard from various sources that he was very good and knowledgeable.

My God. My parents live just on the other side of this monster.
Image-1_20200911_211156.jpg

Holly ****, where is that at? I pray that your parents are safe and are okay.

Where I'm at in California, the air quality from our wildfires is being declared between unhealthy and hazardous by officials.

I needed to take the wife to her pre-surgery exam today for her shoulder replacement surgery scheduled next week. I sure was glad that I still had some N95 masks squirreled away in my woodworking shop. Our cars parked in our driveway covered in ash, we started coughing as soon as we stepped outside of the house.

That pic is Brewster WA. I was Born there. Leaving to check on them this morning. No phones are working there yet. The smoke here in spokane is the worst I've seen. I feel bad for people sensitive to air quality for the next few days.GOES_9-11-2020.jpg

Man I feel for you folks on the west side of the country.
I've never been, but hear it's beautiful.
But what you have going on now is very concerning.
Any other year these stories would be headline news....... I care more about this.
Citizens homes, lives and health are at stake.
I pray things work out. There are a lot of us watching wishing we could do something.

I hope it rains!

Your welcome here in Michigan.
We got lake erosion, poisoned water, and big mosquitos........ but you can spray for the mosquitos.
And I know a number of contractors begging for help.

note,
I hesitate to "like" your posts as that seems wrong. but I did in support.

Wow, it looks like the entire West coast is blanketed in smoke. We've had it for weeks, 12 noon looks more like 6PM.

Each year, I think that the wildfires can't get worse and each year I'm proven wrong. And then there's friends of ours living in Castle Rock, Colorado. Almost 100 degrees there on Saturday, then 36 degrees on Monday and snow... this is flat out freaky.

Just got back from visiting my parents. Water and power are on. I can't begin to describe the amount of devastation. Almost every guardrail, power pole, mountain, signs etc etc etc. Visibility was real bad. Pics don't show much. All family is good.

Lots of people lost homes. Im at a loss for words.
Resized_20200912_175331_20200912_183903.jpg Resized_20200912_175330_20200912_183903.jpg Resized_20200912_175323_20200912_183903.jpg 20200912_135114.jpg 20200912_134824.jpg 20200912_134825.jpg 20200912_135016.jpg

Back