The "Ask Jo (NinJO) Thread"

Jo, your inbox is full again; could you shoot me a message when you get a chance? I need some help with another set of scales.

Jo, your inbox is full again; could you shoot me a message when you get a chance? I need some help with another set of scales.

Jo will be attending to messages on Monday. She's attending a chopping competition this weekend.

PS. if you wish to email directly: carothers knives at gmail dought com ... (no spaces)

Jo will be attending to messages on Monday. She's attending a chopping competition this weekend.

PS. if you wish to email directly: carothers knives at gmail dought com ... (no spaces)

... It has not been announced yet, but I think she just won...

Happy Holidays NinJo to you and Nathan. Are Titanium screws and a more varied selection of handle colors going to be offered during the UF Preorder?
By the way thanks for the large package i received on Christmas Eve:D
You ate very welcome! I'm not sure yet Tom. Probably yes to more colors, but Nathan would have to make more accommodations to make the Ti screws work, so I am thinking probably not, but he has made me wrong before. ;)

^^^NinJo just adds up the total, Definitely self inflicted:eek::( I was surprised to learn that "Uncle Matty" provides easy, zero percent financing (12 months same as Cash) ;)

Try PayPal. They offer 6 months interest free but must be paid by due date or else interest accrues from the date it's funded, minimum monthly payments apply.

Unc. Matty's 12 months financing requires an in-person interview with my loan officer cousin, Vinnie Boombatz!

Back