The "Ask Jo (NinJO) Thread"

Jo do you have any scales left for the EDC2 ? ... I'm trying to buy a set of unbuffed burlap for an EDC2 to complete one of my sets in all burlap ... but I think I saw you were out?

So I posted in the B/S/T thread ... but someone suggested to check with you again ...

And I had emailed you asking about getting some matte finish Ti hardware for both the regular MC and for the HDMC if that is possible?

Thanks - JJ
We are out of burlap micarta. We have black, natural, and OD Green canvas micartas, black linen micarta, OD green G10, and pink and black multi-G10.

The Ti hardware is possible. The last couple of weeks has been crazy. I will look for your email. Sorry JJ!

We are out of burlap micarta. We have black, natural, and OD Green canvas micartas, black linen micarta, OD green G10, and pink and black multi-G10.

The Ti hardware is possible. The last couple of weeks has been crazy. I will look for your email. Sorry JJ!
Yes, we can do that. I just listed what we have in stock. Thank you Christian!

No worries Jo ... I know you all have been busy with so much going on ... and thought you had mentioned not having burlap scales left ... no big deal ...

I will leave my post in the buy/sell/trade thread and hopefully find someone with some EDC2 scales in unbuffed (or maybe even buffed) burlap that they are willing to part with to complete my set ...

And my email asked about chopper scales also .... but since I found out the scales are interchangeable between the choppers ...

All I will need is a set of matte Ti hardware for each of the MC and the HDMC please ...

whenever you have time just email or PM me and I'll get the funds sentt.

Thanks again Jo !

Last edited:
Shoutout to Jo for answering all my enquires/questions and just being a straight up kind, genuine individual. For lack of better term, your 'customer service' is superb and greatly appreciated :thumbsup:
She's got the patience of an angel for sure, I know I've tested it;)

Last edited:
Hey Jo,

Could you show us a pic of the bright green Tero Tuf being used on the UF scales please?

Thanks,
Gus
1c55b9d4-47c1-4aef-a3d9-b6c47af47463-jpeg.1175712
New Terotuf. Forest green?

Back