The "Ask Jo (NinJO) Thread"

Good morning Jo,
Do you have any un buffed OD green micarta scales available for the EDC's?
If so I would like 2 sets.
Thanks.

Good morning Jo,

Do you have un buffed tri-color rag micarta scales available for the EDC 2?
I would love one set for mine to match my FK2 scales if it's possible.

also I think there are no any rag micarta scales for competition cutter scales? if they exist, would love one set also. (but probably they don't exist in tri-color rag micarta so I will take terotuf for it if it's possible)

Thanks in advance.

looking to hear from you.

Good morning Jo,

Do you have un buffed tri-color rag micarta scales available for the EDC 2?
I would love one set for mine to match my FK2 scales if it's possible.

also I think there are no any rag micarta scales for competition cutter scales? if they exist, would love one set also. (but probably they don't exist in tri-color rag micarta so I will take terotuf for it if it's possible)

Thanks in advance.

looking to hear from you.

I'm sorry, we don't have tri-color rag micarta for the EDC or the Competition Choppers. I do have some TeroTuf available for the Competition Choppers. Please send me an email to jocarothers (at) gmail (dot) com and I will get you taken care of. Thanks! -Jo

I'm sorry, we don't have tri-color rag micarta for the EDC or the Competition Choppers. I do have some TeroTuf available for the Competition Choppers. Please send me an email to jocarothers (at) gmail (dot) com and I will get you taken care of. Thanks! -Jo

Sent mail.
Waiting for invoice for comp cutter terotuf.
Thanks!

edit to add: will take set of ti screws for comp cutter if there are any, or simple ones if ti isnt left. just need extra ones. thanks again

Last edited:
Jo, as you know this place, not this AJ(NJ)AQ thread, but the sub is by and large the knuckleheads boys club. The language can at times turn salty and the content definitely R-rated in some instances. I have given people grief in the past to be mindful of what they write because you could be reading some inappropriate comments or posts.

Now I ain't your nanny (uncle yes, a nanny no!) so here's the Q: do you skip over some threads or most threads altogether unless used the @ feature? I know that you read the ANAQ thread, plus this one and also the Pets thread and sometimes the Random Thoughts. Just wondering if you have the time for all the tomfoolery like Nathan does? :D

Jo, as you know this place, not this AJ(NJ)AQ thread, but the sub is by and large the knuckleheads boys club. The language can at times turn salty and the content definitely R-rated in some instances. I have given people grief in the past to be mindful of what they write because you could be reading some inappropriate comments or posts.

Now I ain't your nanny (uncle yes, a nanny no!) so here's the Q: do you skip over some threads or most threads altogether unless used the @ feature? I know that you read the ANAQ thread, plus this one and also the Pets thread and sometimes the Random Thoughts. Just wondering if you have the time for all the tomfoolery like Nathan does? :D
I do not read all the threads, you have definitely picked out the ones I follow. I sometimes browse others, especially new ones just to check things out.

Oh BTW, where are you at with this COVID-19 transmission / infection / contraction / immunity / mortality stats? Just interested to know since I had read back in late Feb / early March that because of your collegiate (under-grad?) studies in the filed of microbiology (?) you were following some stats and models. Something that Nathan had posted in one of the threads.

Back