The best fake by far

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly why I don't buy anything off ebay anymore. too many assholes that I cant punch in the face when ripped off. and I just never seem to find better deals than our reputable dealers can give me

They are re-listing the same fakes after they get shut down, in the case of the orange handled millie they have listed it 5 times in the last week.

I'm not sure that those particular militaries are getting shut down. At least one sold in the past week and two separate listings now. I think it's just multiples.

The fake southards are scary!!! I wonder if these people go and take pictures of real spyderco and post them in their sales ad. Some of them look too real

Rycen, on the first one here, I get that it is listed as a PM2, but looks like a Millie. How do you spot that this is fake? I don't doubt it, just wondering. Also, how in the name of heck, does this guy have 800+ positives? I'm sure not all were knives, but I would think a bunch. Has nobody spotted them?

This is exactly why I refuse to use that crap hole, of a site.

Cant believe all the fake orange militaries popping up as of late. Almost got excited and bit the bullet on one the other day. Luckily for me I got a real one at a fake price years ago :D

Cant believe all the fake orange militaries popping up as of late. Almost got excited and bit the bullet on one the other day. Luckily for me I got a real one at a fake price years ago :D

I got my Orange Military from a member trade here about 3-1/2 years ago. I took it on my last trip to Golden visiting relatives. Took it to Spyderco and had them look at it....said it was real. All these Orange ones are going to mess the resale, even though I will never sell mine.

Rycen, on the first one here, I get that it is listed as a PM2, but looks like a Millie. How do you spot that this is fake? I don't doubt it, just wondering. Also, how in the name of heck, does this guy have 800+ positives? I'm sure not all were knives, but I would think a bunch. Has nobody spotted them?

This is exactly why I refuse to use that crap hole, of a site.

These particular ones are fairly easy. I don't want to point out the exact specifics but if you look at the fit and finish especially around choil area not to mention the scales themselves they're pretty easy to spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back