The Case Barlow is BACK

"W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company, one of America’s foremost manufacturers of premium knives, has unveiled that it will be reviving the Barlow after years of being locked away inside the Case XX® Vault. The Case® Barlow, a traditional favorite, will be previewed to the public at the 2019 SHOT Show, taking place in Las Vegas from January 22 – 25."

I'm hoping that they produce a model with the iconic Case redbone covers.

Here's the first couple that are being produced.
81092.jpg

25595.jpg

2867.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lovin the turquoise and the Indigo:thumbsup:. This could be my first Traditional purchase ever seeing that the dozens I owned as a kid were all gifted to me.

I saw the Rogers corncob jigged blue bone version, but did not see the other 2. Love the look of the Rogers corncob jigged bone, not so sure about the stamped bolster though. It would be nice if the yellow delrin version is in CV steel. Outstanding news for Barlow lovers.

That’s great news! I’d be in for one or a few... but sans shield and in CV as well.

Fan of single clip barlows but will have to see one in person before purchasing. I like the classic shield on the top pic or no shield. Neither of the blue bone covers look enticing, a shame because blue makes a nice color for covers. The bolster stamp looks askew ... border is off center to the contents because of four letters in CASE and only three letters in USA. The star doesn't fix the centering, makes it worse to my eye. Halfstop obviously not flush, my guess is it has to be so far proud because the spring is otherwise weak. Why four pins in the covers? Two should be fine, three max if you really feel the need to secure the cover for rough use, but four is overkill and spoils the barlow look.

I have three Case Barlows with no intention of adding more. Nice to see an old pattern revived, though.

Back