The Case Barlow is BACK

KOOL!! On my radar!!:thumbsup: Thanks for the heads up!!:thumbsup:
The yellow is SS.. Maybe a CV down the line??:rolleyes:
John

Like the single spear, don't like bolster stamp for the exact same reason @Chief stated. But otherwise good news, I to think they need to go all in on production. If they can keep the cost to around the same as the trapper, that'll be great. Maybe just maybe they'll do another run of Daddy Barlows, in CV in my lifetime....fella can dream can't he?

i dont think these will sell well in the bolster and cover styles they are showing.

The barlow is a large, classic, higher end knife.

The bolster stampings seem off, the colors are off, and unless its geared toward sending out for custom covers, it does not seem to me that barlow buyers market wants a yellow delrin cover.

I guess it will be a good choice to send out for custom stag or ebony?

Hmmmm, better order a couple before they discontinue them.......

Edited to add- none of the new barlows look to have carbon blades, all are stainless.

Last edited:
Gracias for the info!

Looks like the only one with a single blade clip point is the blue bone. Can’t say I’m excited about that combo, but I would probably still get one.

Last edited:
It's highly unlikely that I will be buying one. :eek:

But for those that will...

I thought you might enjoy pictures of the other four. :)

- Del
AUlIeGj.jpg

Tw3hWOX.jpg

uqwX3gi.jpg

0W4aBC0.jpg

I think I'd be In for the yellow delrin if it's in CV, I'd love it even more if it's available in Amber jigged bone.

As far as sheilds vs bolster stamps, it does look out of place on the two blader but not as much on the clip single.
Im not really bothered by the sterile bolster though.

The barlow is a large, classic, higher end knife.
I believe the Barlow is a classic, working class knife.
I don't understand why Case, of all companies, can't make a classic style barlow any more.
If they made them like in Black mamba's picture, wouldn't they be selling them hand over fist?
I sure hope the yella comp is in CV steel. Here's your red bone, Topgear9.

ePMTiXl.jpg

Back