The Case Barlow is BACK

It's not nice to try to fool the tooth fairy!

adult-funny-tooth-fairy-costume-38_zpsiom2xn7v.jpg

So now,here is the on side of the horse.LooKs good but there appears to be a superficial crack running into a pin . It appears black and barely catches a thumb nail. I doubt that it is going to be a problem but then again, I know it's there. Hello QC
Be right back,had a picture upload problem.
nsoPAcG.jpg

It's not nice to try to fool the tooth fairy!

adult-funny-tooth-fairy-costume-38_zpsiom2xn7v.jpg
Never did like the Tooth Fairy since I always used fishing line and a door knob. I knew that cigar smoking son of a gun was cheating !

Last edited:
I believe the first business you mention is the same place I ordered mine. If so, I received a somewhat snarky email from them saying that they haven't received the shipment of sawcut Barlows from Case yet as they were running behind on production. I have my fingers crossed that it has something to do with those wonky covers and is being corrected.
Well,things are looking up.I just got an email from the company and it has been shipped.

So now,here is the on side of the horse.LooKs good but there appears to be a superficial crack running into a pin . It appears black and barely catches a thumb nail. I doubt that it is going to be a problem but then again, I know it's there. Hello QC
Be right back,had a picture upload problem.
nsoPAcG.jpg
I think the crack is darker because the dye soaked in deeper . The whole knife Really looks good though and who knows maybe it’s not a crack or if it is it may not be deep.

I think the crack is darker because the dye soaked in deeper . The whole knife Really looks good though and who knows maybe it’s not a crack or if it is it may not be deep.
I think you are right. I put the magnifying glass to it and more thumbnail tests but it is one of those deals that you ask,"is it or isn't it?" If it is a crack, it sure isn't deep at all. Might be just a scratch and like you said, the dye soaked in it.

Back