The Case Barlow is BACK

Just got this little snapper in the mail. A single blade clip point in 'Deep Canyon Jig'.
It's just as well made as the other two I've got from this year's run.
ec20UGD.jpg

4OS6L7X.jpg

GNFmojX.jpg

v4RZ1d1.jpg

That picture cost me some money.

Thanks friend. ; )

I needed some "Deep Canyon Jig" action.
Always happy to help!:cool:

Just post pics when you get it, please. I'd like to see what it looks like.

Last edited:
So is the vault really going to close at the end of the 2019 or will Case continue to ride the wave of interest in this revived pattern?

I picked up two. A single spear and a clip/pen version. Both had great fit and finish.

Any guesses on what comes out of the vault next? What will Shot Show bring to tickle our fancy this year. I am pulling for a mini Tribal Lock or some additional scale options on a Texas Jack or some 3.5" closed two blade pen knife options. Even a two blade Congress.

,,,Mike in Canada

So is the vault really going to close at the end of the 2019 or will Case continue to ride the wave of interest in this revived pattern?

I picked up two. A single spear and a clip/pen version. Both had great fit and finish.

Any guesses on what comes out of the vault next? What will Shot Show bring to tickle our fancy this year. I am pulling for a mini Tribal Lock or some additional scale options on a Texas Jack or some 3.5" closed two blade pen knife options. Even a two blade Congress.

,,,Mike in Canada

I’m pretty much on the same page. A mini tribal lock or something along the lines of a two blade jack (think GEC 15 style of pattern) would be so rad.

I got a few of the Barlows and even gifted some of them. But it would be great to see one of these.

Joe

,,,Mike in Canada
Gunboats!
That's more a desire than a prediction.
mJ3CNKk.jpg

Last edited:
I’m pretty much on the same page. A mini tribal lock or something along the lines of a two blade jack (think GEC 15 style of pattern) would be so rad.

I got a few of the Barlows and even gifted some of them. But it would be great to see one of these.

Joe
I’d like to see the Large Texas Jack, Large Toothpick, or even the Clasp Knife. I guess I like em big.

Last edited:
Decided I needed to pick one up before they get vaulted :eek:
Went traditional with CV steel and yellow Delrin.
1qUxWud.jpg
Great looking knife. How is the fit and finish on it? I have one in the mail, I couldn’t pass up one of the few CV offerings!

Great looking knife. How is the fit and finish on it? I have one in the mail, I couldn’t pass up one of the few CV offerings!
The f&f is good. Everything fits the way it should. Nice half stops. Blades have good snap. The secondary is nice and tight. The main has a little blade play. Not enough to affect the use of the knife. I probably wouldn't have noticed it, if I didn't look for such things ;)
Some Case's are sharp from the factory. This one wasn't.
I'm happy with the knife.

The f&f is good. Everything fits the way it should. Nice half stops. Blades have good snap. The secondary is nice and tight. The main has a little blade play. Not enough to affect the use of the knife. I probably wouldn't have noticed it, if I didn't look for such things ;)
Some Case's are sharp from the factory. This one wasn't.
I'm happy with the knife.
Awesome, fingers crossed I receive a good one. I think Case did a great job on this 2019 barlow run, I did receive a couple with side to side blade play too. Thanks for responding. :)

Back