Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD!

NZ1Ahv1.jpg

OsIEiJf.jpg

41BUTm1.jpg

The 6" Utility Fighter, Delta 3V, Black micarta (buffed), kydex sheath with tek-lok

EDC 3, Ground (not tumbled) Delta 3V at HRC 62, Arizona Desert Ironwood (Grade A), with custom made "Azula Gun Holsters" leather sheath and titanium screws

I am proud to have these and I hope you will be as well!

Grenock said:
Edit: Damn Jarret, you post sales slower than Nathan!;)

Hold my beer...

Last edited:
After seeing so many beautiful specimens, I've recently gotten the hankering to make sammitches and whatnot with a nice vest Bowie.

As my Zombie killing needs are covered by my Shiv, in a move sure to alienate Nathan I am putting my recently acquired Utility Fighter up for trade towards a vest Bowie. I'm not really sure on the specifics,but I'll know it when I see it;). Leaning towards carbon steel, OD Micarta is a plus (although I like ivory Micarta and desert Ironwood too).

Send me a PM if you've got something you think I'd be interested in. It doesn't have to be pristine, light users welcome:) Members with low feedback will need to ship first.

Here is the UF in the only actual use it has seen:

img_20190114_090206-jpg.1054123
img_20190114_092812-jpg.1054124

~Chip

Light chopper on exchange FYI

Damn job getting in way of my knife buying...:rolleyes:

looking for a Light Chopper to replace the <only> one I owned, that my eldest son claimed on MY BIRTHDAY! :mad:

no handle preference-- hell, it doesn't even have to have handles I've got a few spare pairs now...

EDC sheaths - both now sold.

Top is a Rick Lowe leather covered kydex for the EDC1. It fits on the EDC2 but it’s a tight fit and more of a friction fit than a “click” secure feeling kydex fit. Probably fits EDC1 perfectly. There’s a sort of a cut on the leather at the throat you can see in first picture. SOLD

Second is a leather sheath made by Danny the bull for a Busse whiskey warden I think. It fits the EDC2 pretty alright. SOLD

If anyone wants to buy my daughter’s painting in the background it’s available for 100 bugs.

A6AE396E-42FA-4A85-BECE-9008FAE7B444.jpeg

AF645E18-75AA-40FF-BE59-95AF267423C7.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back