Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDC sheaths for sale. Catch and releases from the forum. I inserted knives into these and paced around the house with them but never carried them on my belt. Prices include PayPal fees and shipping.

Top is a Rick Lowe leather covered kydex for the EDC1. It fits on the EDC2 but it’s a tight fit and more of a friction fit than a “click” secure feeling kydex fit. Probably fits EDC1 perfectly. There’s a sort of a cut on the leather at the throat you can see in first picture. $40.00

Second is a leather sheath made by Danny the bull for a Busse whiskey warden I think. It fits the EDC2 pretty alright. SOLD

If anyone wants to buy my daughter’s painting in the background it’s available for 100 bugs.

View attachment 1086585

View attachment 1086584
I’ll take the Rick Lowe please!

This one sold folks, thanks CPKers and BF.

CPK sub limited time offer here.

Behemoth Chopper, unused, Terotuf and Mashed Cat Sheath. $735 G&S on your doorstep via USPS Priority Insured Signature Required.

This will move to the main later today if not claimed and the price will be increased at that time.

Last edited:
If anyone has a edc 2 there willing to let go at a non inflated price I'm interested. Trades mine off a few months ago and have regretted it. Please pm with offers
Thanks for looking

EDC3's have been on the Friday sale recently. Honestly not sure of the exact differences between EDC3 and EDC2, but might be worth a shot.

Hey guys, I have for sale a brand new Carothers FK2 from the 3/1 sale. I received it yesterday but don't see myself using it as much as I thought I would. Has green canvas unbuffed scales and velcro drop loop. Fantastic knife, the ergos are amazing and it's ridiculously sharp. Only took out of package and fondled, haven't cut anything.

Hoping to pass this on to someone who didn't make it in on the sale!

Asking $320 SOLD shipped and insured via USPS to U.S. addresses only.

https://imgur.com/YjQvQbn
https://imgur.com/ig8sh6G
https://imgur.com/dspG9bP

Thanks for looking!
Jeff

Last edited:
CPK - EDC2 for Sale:

This was not an easy decision, however I am offering up a new & unused EDC2 in Delta 3V paired with a beautiful set of Antique Edged Cut Micarta scales. The knife comes with a horizontal sheath as shown. Price includes Paypal G&S fees along with USPS Priority shipping. CONUS only, No Trades at this time. Asking SOLD 1st member to post an unconditional "I'll take it" followed by a PM & prompt payment will take priority.

SELx2aU.jpg

OVUdxMz.jpg

Thanks for looking !

Peter

Last edited:
CPK - EDC2 for Sale:

This was not an easy decision, however I am offering up a new & unused EDC2 in Delta 3V paired with a beautiful set of Antique Edged Cut Micarta scales. The knife comes with a horizontal sheath as shown. Price includes Paypal G&S fees along with USPS Priority shipping. CONUS only, No Trades at this time. Asking $320.00. 1st member to post an unconditional "I'll take it" followed by a PM & prompt payment will take priority.

SELx2aU.jpg

OVUdxMz.jpg

Thanks for looking !

Peter

I'll take it Peter

Thanks,
Pol

Just posted a CPK - EDC in the exchange in case anyone is interested in picking up a 1st generation configuration......Thanks ! (SOLD)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back