Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to try bumping this one more time ...

I am looking for a set of unbuffed burlap scales for an EDC2 ... I am trying to have matching sets ... and am really wanting a set of these ...

so I am willing to over pay a bit if that's what it takes ... or possibly even trade a knife that would be worth about twice the cost of the scales ...

Nothing exotic but some BNIB Spydercos no sprint runs or anything ... but in the box unused and uncarried ...

And I have others that ... I might be willing trade for the right set of scales in unused or near unused condition ... if that's what it takes to get these scales ...

So if anyone has a set that you would be willing to part with ... please PM me and see if we can come to an agreement to buy or trade.

Thanks for checking my WTB post out.
- JJ

More Blade Show leftovers available. All of these fit the CPK EDCs (all 3 models).
These are Inside the Pocket sheaths with Titanium clips.
They are all hand cut and hand sewn. They are made from 6-7oz premium leather. Hand dyed, oiled, and sealed.
Shipping is not included price. US Shipping is flat rated, $8. I will ship international, $35.
Price per sheath; $80

Please email me if you're interested in an available sheath; joufuu-at-yahoo-dot-com

I have labeled the sheaths by number. I will edit the ad is/when the sell.

1. SOLD
2. Available
3. Available
4. Available
5. Available
6. Available
7. Available
PM sent in regards, thanks !

I seem to prefer my FK2 more so I am moving this one along. I honestly don't recall using it but to play it safe, I'll call it lightly used. Factory edge and no damage or wear that I can see. unbuffed black canvas Micarta scales and Delta 3V. Price is firm at $450***SOLD*** shipped in the US. Only trade considerations would be for a RMJ hawk or towards a Carothers Medium Chopper.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m looking for an FK 1 / delta 3v.
Just missed one posted by kurpak and kicking myself.

You got one you wanna pass on? Let me know.

EDIT: Found!
Thank you, Bryan and BF

Last edited:
AEB-L UTILITY FIGHTER IN BUFFED BURLAP available for trade.

THIS ONE IS GONE, FOLKS!

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back