Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTT: MC scales OD with black liners for OD straight scales

Lightly used, no marks/stains or anything. The straight OD wasn’t available when I got these and would prefer them. Here is a good set to match a HDFK!

View attachment 1173675 View attachment 1173676 View attachment 1173677

Hey,
I recently received a MC from a Friday sale with unbuffed OD Green scales, no liners.

I’ve swung it a few times in the yard but the handles are exactly as I received them from the shop.
My HDFK has OD Green with black liners like yours but they weren’t available when I ordered my MC.
I’d be happy to trade with you if you’re interested.
My email is rcreech2@gmail dot com

Im chasing something, so I am going to offer up this prize piece for a short time.

Utility Fighter. I'm at $OLD. G&S, domestic shipping included. No international shipping.

This is the full package deal. All the upgrades you would ever want!

Includes custom leather by Chad Pirtle, Pirtle Made. This sheath is phenomenal, top grade english bridle leather with elephant overlay. You will not find a better quality custom sheath than Chad makes.

Includes custom ironwood "tailhook" scales made by yours truly. Also included the original black linen micarta scales and the kydex sheath.

Knife is Delta 3V. I sharpened it to a nice polished edge at the factory angle on my wicked edge. Otherwise the blade is unused. I did have the knife on my workbench making the scales, so that's some use, I guess. Never cut anything however.

20190626_175003~01.jpg 20190217_085759~01.jpg 20190217_104126~01.jpg

Last edited:
Ok guys, let's try this (relative to my post two spots up...)

If there is interest in the ironwood scales and Pitle Made sheath, together for $.., AND there is interest in the knife with the original black linen micarta scales and kydex sheath for $..., I will consider selling separately. I kind of want to make sure it all will sell before selling any of it. Make sense?

So, PM me if you want one or the other. I'll let it run like this for a week.

Thanks,
Tony

Edit... possible taker for the sheath only. So if you are into the ironwood, shoot me a note.

Looks like the scales have been claimed.

Knife is up for grabs at the original price basically.

Final edit - knife and goodies have been sold, scattered to the four corners.

Last edited:
Still trying to find a set of burlap scales for an EDC2 ... prefer unbuffed but would consider buffed burlap too ... I am really wanting this set to complete my set all matched in burlap ... soooooo ...

I am willing to buy out right (even pay a bit extra) ... or possibly even trade something (not crazy over valued) ... but a knife that would be worth more ...

possible trades for the right scales ... a few base NIB Spydercos PM2 or Yojimbo ... or a lightly used PM2 with OD Putnam scales on it ... and who knows what else I might let go for the right set of burlap scales ??? ...

So please if you have a set of burlap for an EDC2 contact me and see if we can work something out ... I'm just desperate enough to do a lop sided trade or buy ... but it won't last forever ...

Now don't get me wrong if you have a set or burlap for an EDC2 and you'd like to sell them at fair cost I'll do that too !!! o_O

Found my fk1 and fk2 set. Thanks all!

*Scales are spoken for!*Last item, I've got a set of terotuf over black micarta fk1 scales I'd trade on burlap or natural micarta if someone is interested. A little too sticky for me. Feel free to contact me if you're selling as well. Thanks!*thanks trevitrace* leaving all the info here for tracking purposes incase someone else ends up with them one day. Didn't know they were a relatively rare option!

**Edit, see below. I'll do a bit more research and get better pictures on these scales. Sorry for any confusion. Hopefully clear it up shortly!

** Edit 2, adding photos. Also shown next to a gso 4.1 in micarta for comparison. Until I have full verification it's tt I'm reluctant to finalize a deal. I want everyone happy. I am, however, honoring responses in order once verified. My money is on it is, since it matches no micarta in my collection, and I have a ton of it. Thanks all!

Last edited:
Another request looking for a d3v fk1. Would also look at a d3v fk1 And ufk combo if you're looking to move both :)

Last item, I've got a set of terotuf over black micarta fk1 scales I'd trade on burlap or natural micarta if someone is interested. A little too sticky for me. Feel free to contact me if you're selling as well. Thanks!

Sending you a PM regarding Terotuf scales for the FK1 in exchange of...

NVM, from what I can see in the PM I was sent the scales don't look like Terotuf but as always I reserve the right to be wrong!

Last edited:
Drats!

I even have a pair of natty that aren't being used at the moment.

Adam, post number 2816 scales do not look like TT to me (per the previous sale link which I was sent by this poster) and I think that the poster doesn't really know as he's new to this. Go for it if you want. I'm out of this :)

ETA, the last sales thread for this FK1 and that seller misstated the handles as TT with black liners:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/cpk-fk1.1666860/#post-19179559

If these are Terotuf, I'd never want one again! J/K... J/K... :D

ETA # 2:

OK guys, I talk too much so I don't know but irrespective of the actual outcome, I'm outta this one. I did some more further investigative work and I think that this link is the original sales thread by Nathan:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...ors-denim-vintage-sold.1357428/#post-15617992

As you can see, there was one with TT scales and a few folks claimed it including the guy who ended up selling the knife after he beat the heck outta it! Only Nathan would probably know who he ended up selling it to, I guess ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back