The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

bGsH8M0.jpg

Ive got this bad little blade under the tree this year. I’ve needed a small folder for special occasions and after test driving numerous 3” XM-18’s, I’ve decided to try an Inkosi with my all time favorite blade shape, the Insingo!!!

The little one has been unboxed. Pic with its 2 bigger brothers. I was afraid the the small inkosi would be, well, too small. Fortunately, for a knife it’s size, it fits my hand very well. I’ve needed a small knife for certain occasions and this one looks like it will fit that role perfectly.
yqfsBqQ.jpg

Try gold.
That's what I placed the original order with but dang. They both look good. I don't think I'll go wrong with either. What I like about the gold is it makes the knife give off a pseudo-traditional vibe. Whereas the blue looks more modern/tactical and with the colors of the titanium, greenish-grey micarta, and swirling damascus it gives the knife my favorite color palette; picture an oceanic storm.

I'm Baaaack!!!

It's been a while since I've posted here regularly. It's been a while since I have bought or sold a CRK (although I still have several in my collection.) I've dropped in once in a while to post an old picture or two, but haven't been here besides that. (I do think I have over a thousand CRK thread posts though, for the new CRK addicts, or for those who are counting.) I've been eyeing the Impinda ever since it came out, but was never able to fork over the bucks needed to purchase one. Not any more! On order one Impinda, and I am stoked! (Seller's picture that I modified, but you all have seen pics of these before.)

p4TlUJL.jpg
I just posted regarding my Impindas hardware not being polished like every pic ive seen. Thought maybe mine slipped through the cracks but yours looks similar. Not sure if its a filter on your pic? Can you take a look at my thread. Is the finish similar to yours? Is this an update to the way they started finishing the Impinda that you know of?

I just posted regarding my Impindas hardware not being polished like every pic ive seen. Thought maybe mine slipped through the cracks but yours looks similar. Not sure if its a filter on your pic? Can you take a look at my thread. Is the finish similar to yours? Is this an update to the way they started finishing the Impinda that you know of?

I had to go pull mine out to take a look at it. Mine has a satin-matte look on the hardware. My BD October 1, 2019, which is close to yours. I personally like the matte look, but that is me. As nyfemaker said in the other post: "... CRK tweaks designs now and then as they always have."

I say enjoy it - it is a beautiful knife!

I had to go pull mine out to take a look at it. Mine has a satin-matte look on the hardware. My BD October 1, 2019, which is close to yours. I personally like the matte look, but that is me. As nyfemaker said in the other post: "... CRK tweaks designs now and then as they always have."

I say enjoy it - it is a beautiful knife!

I dont necessarily mind it and if i knew it was a variant id welcome it. So long as I had the choice. Just wasn't sure if someone missed an assignment and a batch of hardware missed the polishing stage. And if youre buying based on the sites pics, you should get what's being shown. Especially at the premium we pay.

Just placed an order for large micarta 21 insingo. I think it might be the last one for sale at a retailer out there. Figured Id bite the bullet and pick it up before its gone.

Back