The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Lone_Wolfe Lone_Wolfe badmatt badmatt thanks for the info! I thought the stud looked off but wouldn’t have considered the blade might have been not original. I assumed that since it was back at CRK for a reissue COA and box it was verified.

If the blade is a replacement, and the person doing the new COA was familiar enough to know that, they'd note it. They're pretty good about that, but not infallable.

badmatt badmatt The plunge grind is definitely different and it appears it’s not polished in the pics from AZCK. I’ll see what’s up when it gets here and decide what to do from there. If it was rebladed they sure didn’t take care of this new one.

Two days after posting this I was terminated from a job I’ve loved for 14 years. It was unexpected, unjustified and devastating 10 days before Christmas. Cancel culture and CA workplace politics still going strong.
We have little savings after paying off gifts and cards and live in an area where my income will be difficult to find again.
I have posted very little here and don’t do social media nor am I one to ask for help but just a reminder when we are collecting and buying expensive knives, you sometimes can get caught up (regular Sebenza post above made me think of this) with the zero interest paypal buys and never expect something like this to happen… but when it does can make you regret those purchases, especially when you planned to pay for them with now forfeited stock options that were due to vest in 2024.
Over the past several weeks I purchased several amazing knives and need to sell most of them but lost my Gold status and thought it was like $30 😂 (been a long time)

A few knives inbound, including this small Sebenza 21 w Micarta inlay, unsure of details like what color (green/tan?) as seller misplaced box and card but seemed like a good deal :)

Two days after posting this I was terminated from a job I’ve loved for 14 years. It was unexpected, unjustified and devastating 10 days before Christmas. Cancel culture and CA workplace politics still going strong.
We have little savings after paying off gifts and cards and live in an area where my income will be difficult to find again.
I have posted very little here and don’t do social media nor am I one to ask for help but just a reminder when we are collecting and buying expensive knives, you sometimes can get caught up (regular Sebenza post above made me think of this) with the zero interest paypal buys and never expect something like this to happen… but when it does can make you regret those purchases, especially when you planned to pay for them with now forfeited stock options that were due to vest in 2024.
Over the past several weeks I purchased several amazing knives and need to sell most of them but lost my Gold status and thought it was like $30 😂 (been a long time)
I’m sorry to hear about this - I’ve been there a few times myself, and it’s never fun. What sucks the most is every company expects you to be loyal to them til it hurts, yet they’ll turn around and kick you to the curb without batting an eye. I hope you find something else soon.

Back