The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Lone_Wolfe Lone_Wolfe badmatt badmatt B brock stewart @Kettleman and others of those following along. After much comparison between Clay and I, we believe this to be a real P with either the thumb stud and or the blade being replaced at some point. P It was spa’d when it went in for new birth card but the polish on the blade seems to match others. The only thing different is the plunge line.
View attachment 2450524View attachment 2450525View attachment 2450526View attachment 2450527View attachment 2450528View attachment 2450529

Lone_Wolfe Lone_Wolfe sorry to clutter up the thread but wanted to update everyone CRK confirmed it was likely a reblade but they didn’t have record of when it was done. AZCK offered to return it so I’m going that route. Thanks everyone for helping me out there. I would not have known obviously.

Lone_Wolfe Lone_Wolfe sorry to clutter up the thread but wanted to update everyone CRK confirmed it was likely a reblade but they didn’t have record of when it was done. AZCK offered to return it so I’m going that route. Thanks everyone for helping me out there. I would not have known obviously.

Smart choice to return it. I saw your pics of it, and agree with CRK's assessment. I know it sucks to get your parade rained on, but if it were me I'd want to be told.

So the story continues here, the small p did in fact have the original blade. To muddy the waters here even more the blade had so much rust and pitting when it was sent in for a spa that they decided to repolish it to try and clean it up. The stud was replaced because of the repolish. Anyway it’s being returned to AZCK and the next owner can decide if that is for them or not.

PSA for those carrying your P or original Sebenza’s they don’t have the ability to replace those blades if something happens to them so enjoy them lovingly ☺️.

Finally! Thank you Eric Alp Eric Alp

fLH94KF.jpg

4nyBpGD.jpg

Back