THE CRK Birthday Wish List

Call CRK, they might be able to hook you up with a knife made today.

And congrats!

Great idea. I just got off the phone. Matt said he will try to make it happen and let me know in the morning. Fingers crossed!

Thanks again for the idea LW.

Is it possible to add a sticky of this same thread at the top of the Chris Reeve sale page? Doesn't seem like it gets much attention here compared to all the knives that get sold there. Maybe like a "check this before you post for sale" type thread at the top.

I'm looking for a plain small inkosi with December birthdate and matching D-16 scales. Preferably still in new or like-new condition. Thanks!

Edit: I also have a BNIB small 21 I'd be willing to trade if you have what I'm looking for.

Last edited:
Call CRK, they might be able to hook you up with a knife made today.

And congrats!

Great news! Matt called today to let me know they finished a large lefty 21 tanto last Thursday for me! I am ecstatic ! Thanks for the idea Lone Wolfe.

Great news! Matt called today to let me know they finished a large lefty 21 tanto last Thursday for me! I am ecstatic ! Thanks for the idea Lone Wolfe.

Woohoo! Congrats on both the knife and the little boy!

I didn't know what a 'River of Fire' Sebenza was until today.... Holy Grail. I want one!

Probably good for my wallet that I can't get one. Or can I ?

I'd love to see a Regular pattern return with the Ceramic Ball the Inkosi has.

@bb6tuner & @MVG
Saw the both of you guys were looking for a 12/28 CRK. I just posted a Gabon Ebony Mnandi with 12/28/15 DOB. PM me if interested. Can't PM you so tagged you in this thread. Admin - if this isn't cool feel free to delete my post.

Large plain anything with August 2016, or August 19 of any year.

If you have Aug 19, 2016 I'll probably pay handsomely to replace it with a new CRK of your choice...

April 19 2016 Startac lefty a knive I want for my son! His birthday and want to hold it until he is old enough and if he is righty then we’ll ill just keep it haha

Looking for Sebenzas, large or small, born on the following dates to commemorate my grandkids.

09/21/2015

04/08/2017

Thanks.

Back