The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

Thank you guys, I have corrected my ad. I have searched 1 year of email and PayPal transaction to find details. I am beginning to think my knives are multiplying as I can find NOTHING about how I came to have this knife, and my memory obviously sucks.

Bill

Thank you guys, I have corrected my ad. I have searched 1 year of email and PayPal transaction to find details. I am beginning to think my knives are multiplying as I can find NOTHING about how I came to have this knife, and my memory obviously sucks.

Bill
I did the same thing on my two of my listings including a Bushcraft Karda..maybe we need a sub forum Called the Fiddleback Forge CRS for Can't Remember SH*t:confused:

Last edited:
@ShanghaiJer
ive got this one.
2v2upUtwCxurAoi.jpg

lightly used most at the Fiddleback User weekend

I need some help guys. What I should ask for a GB Small Forest Axe to sell it here or in the exchange? There is nothing wrong with it, it's hardly been used. It was gifted to me for Christmas 2015 by my soon to be ex wife, just a few months before I hit a wall and asked for the uncontested divorce we are now working on finishing up. I only wanted this thing for an accent piece in my illustration photos in articles. I have never been an axe guy to be honest, as I stated in my first article for Tactical Knives magazine "Knife Vs Axe" back in 2008. I used one a lot as a kid here in the hills, and won't mind if I never have to use one again. But I digress. This axe has ridden in the truck behind of of the jump seats ever since. It was used once, right after Christmas to split some kindling for a fire for an article, and hasn't been used since. I really didn't want to just get rid of it, but every time I have tried to use it in illustration photos I stand there holding it for a minute, just thinking about the day I got it and then the circumstances behind asking for the divorce right after. Then back into the truck it goes to live until a day when there is a tree across my path or something. Today is the first time I have even touched it in over a year, and only because I am putting it u for sale and will just put another axe in the truck or just leave my parang there that has kept it company, but also been used a lot the last two years. The proceeds being spent on time with my daughter and seeing her young girl smiles while I still can, will do me far more good in a few minutes than this axe has done me in the entire 3 years I have owned it. I see they go for like $200 on Amazon, but this one isn't quite pristine anymore so I was thinking maybe $150?

20190326_164847.jpg

20190326_164916.jpg

20190326_164934.jpg

20190326_164952.jpg

20190326_165118.jpg

I need some help guys. What I should ask for a GB Small Forest Axe to sell it here or in the exchange? There is nothing wrong with it, it's hardly been used. It was gifted to me for Christmas 2015 by my soon to be ex wife, just a few months before I hit a wall and asked for the uncontested divorce we are now working on finishing up. I only wanted this thing for an accent piece in my illustration photos in articles. I have never been an axe guy to be honest, as I stated in my first article for Tactical Knives magazine "Knife Vs Axe" back in 2008. I used one a lot as a kid here in the hills, and won't mind if I never have to use one again. But I digress. This axe has ridden in the truck behind of of the jump seats ever since. It was used once, right after Christmas to split some kindling for a fire for an article, and hasn't been used since. I really didn't want to just get rid of it, but every time I have tried to use it in illustration photos I stand there holding it for a minute, just thinking about the day I got it and then the circumstances behind asking for the divorce right after. Then back into the truck it goes to live until a day when there is a tree across my path or something. Today is the first time I have even touched it in over a year, and only because I am putting it u for sale and will just put another axe in the truck or just leave my parang there that has kept it company, but also been used a lot the last two years. The proceeds being spent on time with my daughter and seeing her young girl smiles while I still can, will do me far more good in a few minutes than this axe has done me in the entire 3 years I have owned it. I see they go for like $200 on Amazon, but this one isn't quite pristine anymore so I was thinking maybe $150?

20190326_164847.jpg

20190326_164916.jpg

20190326_164934.jpg

20190326_164952.jpg

20190326_165118.jpg
good deal.

Back