Review The Great Clip Comparison of 2018

I've recently gone back exclusively to the stock CRK clips. I really like the slim profile and different variations of the Millit clips, but man did they suck while trying to insert a knife into your pocket one handed. It turned into a huge hassle!

Is the Hawk clip "upgrade" just a one screw install? Or does the large Sebenza have to be taken apart?

One screw. You simply take the clip off, and can reuse the same screw. Goes on exactly the same way. Here's one mounted on my Inkosi.

Inkosi_NumberedCF-Balcony8.jpg

Just now finding this test being fairly new to CRK myself and was wondering about potential clip options. Awesome tests and write up!!

One of the best threads out there. Thanks OP. :thumbsup: Only bummer is kinda killed my high interest in millit clips. I was set to pick up 2 or 3 and now pondering the hawk clip much more. Anyone have any success with the millit clips in EDC? I love my Hinderer xm-18 but just shreds my pockets to bits.

Can someone check and see if a stock Inkosi clip will fit on a Sebenza please? I've got store credit at a dealer that just has Inkosi clips and it looks like it would fit.

Back