1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

The Hinderer Anticipation Thread - What Are YOU Waiting for?

Discussion in 'Rick Hinderer Knives' started by Lone_Wolfe, Nov 8, 2013.

1. FlyinLC

FlyinLC

May 28, 2015
    My first Hinderer was a 3" Wharnie with a blue scale, since then I have collected 4 other Hinderers with a sixth inbound and due tomorrow.

[​IMG]

Thanks LW, you put me on this path. :thumbup:

Ralph

2. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Dazed and Confused Platinum Member

May 3, 2011
    Glad I could help! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

3. Wardak54

Wardak54

Aug 6, 2014
  4. FlyinLC

FlyinLC

May 28, 2015
    I received mine this afternoon, what a wonderful tool it is. The ergonomics of the handle design provide a very comfortable grip, and the tanto blade came as sharp as a razor.

I was not able to open your attachment to see your incoming Eklipse. You might want to contact one of the BF moderators to give you some advice on posting photos.

Thank you,

Ralph

5. Wardak54

Wardak54

Aug 6, 2014
    Maybe this will work.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  6. FlyinLC

FlyinLC

May 28, 2015
    Hey, We're twins. Nice knife you've got there my friend. :thumbup::thumbup:

Ralph

7. Wardak54

Wardak54

Aug 6, 2014
    Thanks man. I'm very excited! I should get it Monday. I think it will pair nice with my Bowie.

8. wjswiger

wjswiger Banned BANNED

Feb 27, 2011
    just received a custom and murdered 3.5" spanto......loving every bit of it!! I've now got a 3" wharncliffe coming that will pair very nicely with a custom ShepardCC silver twill carbon fiber scale.........who could ask for more??