The Inkosi Appreciation Thread

What do you think about it now? I'm excited to receive mine.
My impressions after owning and using the knife for a couple of months: I'm really happy with the ergonomics and the action and just how utterly solid it feels in hand. But... I also have large and small Carbon Fiber 21s and I tend to carry them more because they are lighter weight and a bit more compact. When I know I'm going to be using the knife a lot, I'll bring the Inkosi. With the finger cutouts and inlays, it locks into my hand very comfortably.

Looks like UPS decided to work overtime today! Great job lol

I had no idea what to expect. But these inlays transform the knife into ergo luxury.

And after ignoring this blade shape for years. Its actually a workhorse and more utility based than the drop point.

Perfect timing for yard work today.

20200516_125713~2.jpg 20200516_125916~2.jpg

Looks like UPS decided to work overtime today! Great job lol

I had no idea what to expect. But these inlays transform the knife into ergo luxury.

And after ignoring this blade shape for years. Its actually a workhorse and more utility based than the drop point.

Perfect timing for yard work today.

View attachment 1341372 View attachment 1341370
I really like that inlay coloring. Congrats. Insingo is definitely a great shape. I prefer the inlays on Inkosi and Pj on 21s. Can’t explain it that’s just how my hands prefer it. I just let a buddy borrow a small 21 insingo. He loves the shape as well. Now he’s got me looking for a righty for him. Congrats once again. That’s a heck of a knife ya got there

Somewhat of a pseudo-ambi. Left-handed, but use my right for a lot of things.

This! As a fellow lefty, we live in a dominantly right hand world so we need to be able to use our right hands more than a righty needs to use his left hand.

I use my dominant (left) hand for heavy cutting and finesse cutting but my right hand for things like opening boxes, etc and fidgeting. I also prefer to carry my knife in my right pocket (phone stays in the left pocket) so I ordered a righty for my first CRK but could see getting a lefty down the line.

Got my first large Inkosi today. And it sports the Insingo blade. First thing I noticed it that it is LARGE! I never handled a large one only small Inkosi’s. But I like it very much! The Insingo blade is a really practical shape. Much more practical than the tanto, but not as cool ;) I sharpend the blade 18 dps on the Wicked Edge because I dont like a convex grind. All in all I am happy!
One thing though. I was wondering how a large Inkosi would feel with milled out handles...

HYQb19k.jpg

EoUXalF.jpg

eUvlgIL.jpg

Back