The Inkosi Appreciation Thread

I hope no one thought my last post in this thread was a joke, because this knife is so much better than Plain Jane now!

R2Dieau.jpg
Bravo! That’s awesome. Paisley is about due for a return. Love it.

Bravo! That’s awesome. Paisley is about due for a return. Love it.

Thanks man, it turned out great. I honestly didn’t know there was a paisley Sebenza! Im new enough to the CRK brand that I’ve never seen a pic of one till now lol.

Recently sold my first CR knife, a small 21. Liked it but started to think about how it’s being phased out so passed it along and have a small 31 and small inkosi incoming to compare. Only one can stay. Both are drop point. Anyone favor
The small inkosi over the small Sebenza? Looking forward to comparing the two.

This is such a beautiful and minimalist looking knife. I wish they were able to get the lines closer to this on the small Inkosi. This looks soooo much better than that super tight first "scallop" on the small. Great photo.
Thanks man. The finger grooves fit me perfect

Has there been a change to the choil on the Inkosi? On the top one with the star patterned scale, the plunge grind is well back, underneath the scale like on a Sebenza. If you look at some of the others, like the black cerakote, the plunge grind is more forward like an Umnumzaan. I can't remember how my Inkosi looks because it's in Boise awaiting a spa day.

Back