The Inkosi Appreciation Thread

Could have been bent while disassembled or had the pivot tightened down with it misaligned would be my guess

My experience with the Inkosi is limited. How exactly does one crush the washer on an Inkosi?
If the stop pin screw comes loose and allows the floating stop pin to slide, the lock side washer can and does slide under the edge that is the neck of the pin. When you see the screw loose and tighten it down without checking to see if it’s in the way you get that exact pinched washer pictured.

As me how I know.

If the stop pin screw comes loose and allows the floating stop pin to slide, the lock side washer can and does slide under the edge that is the neck of the pin. When you see the screw loose and tighten it down without checking to see if it’s in the way you get that exact pinched washer pictured.

As me how I know.
Ah, yes. I recall your frustration with that particular knife. Thanks for the clarification.

I’m guessing, but I think if you don’t break the knife down. Just taking the pivot out an slide the blade and washer out an then back in between the Titanium scales. It’s possible to mess a washer up putting the pivot back in if not paying attention, and forcing the pivot and deforming the PB washer.

This Inkosi came that way from the Seller on the Exchange. Simple to fix if you have New Washers.

I need to contact CRK and get them to send me 2 sets. Thank goodness there not fitted, or you have to send your knife in.

My Inkosi needs a good cleaning and lubrication, but I'm hesitant to take it apart. I know, I know. It's simpler than a Sebenza. Thing is, when you take the screws out of a Sebenza, the knife comes apart.

With the Inkosi, you have to leverage the show scale off with ropes and pullies, and perfectly in alignment with regulus in Leo. Then reinstall while praying towards Jerusalem.

My Inkosi needs a good cleaning and lubrication, but I'm hesitant to take it apart. I know, I know. It's simpler than a Sebenza. Thing is, when you take the screws out of a Sebenza, the knife comes apart.

With the Inkosi, you have to leverage the show scale off with ropes and pullies, and perfectly in alignment with regulus in Leo. Then reinstall while praying towards Jerusalem.
Only the first time! Admittedly it’s a bear the first time as that stop pin feels press fit. Just remember to rebuild it sandwich style and not Sebenza style and it’s a walk in the park.

Only the first time! Admittedly it’s a bear the first time as that stop pin feels press fit. Just remember to rebuild it sandwich style and not Sebenza style and it’s a walk in the park.
For now, I just added a dab of 10 weight nano oil. Yeah, I know that's not how you lube a CRK. I'm hoping the oil will do like a Vulcan mind meld with the dirty grease and convince it to keep moving. 🖖

xtw1ga8.jpeg

This thing is spectacular. I love it.

I just got an e-mail notifying me that a large knife dealer now has PJ Inkozis in Magnacut. Awfully tempting, but I really don't need one. Not that "need" means anything.

Just grabbed another PJ large off the exchange. I can’t wait to get it! I really love the Inkosi

I love my 21 but I have come to the realization after many years and many crk’s that the Inkosi it my favorite

Last edited:
Back