The Inkosi Appreciation Thread

😂😂 but we need it to go on forever.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming on Day #9. Had to open a bunch of boxes, and cut gift wrapping paper today, it was great to have with me. A couple of people complimented me on it, but one of them at the gun store asked, "...what makes it better than the ZT 0562CF in the display case?" I rolled my eyes so hard I thought I was going to flip over, but just said it's the extra attention to detail to ensure that they ALL come out the same.

IMG_6082.JPG

Yesterday pic, leftovers on Boxing Day. Should be able to get back on posting schedule today, now it’s after the holidays. Installed a new pocket clip that came in for day #13

IMG_6135.jpeg

Last edited:
Day #15 today and still carrying the Inkosingo, plus my Civivi Praxis in Damascus/G10 with a Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley lanyard. I haven't reminded anyone here, but there is always a Benchmade Shootout in my left front pants pocket for weak side carry, and a Swiss Army knife in my extra right pant left pocket.

We eats lots of chicken and veggie bowls around here...
IMG_6229.JPG

Day #16. Inkosingo is still my primary carry knife (didn't need to use my Rubato 2 once - it's just my "two is one and one is none" mentality as G2 says). Caught some pics and video while waiting in line at Starbucks 😂

IMG_6261.jpeg
IMG_6262.jpeg

Last edited:
xtw1ga8.jpeg

Did you achieve that action through normal break in?
No. I've mentioned previously that I have to take them all apart, clean them, lap the washers on my strop, and use Slick 'em All grease from OCD-4-EDC to get that action. I do a little break-in with about 200 openings in a row before I get started; but usually that doesn't make a lot of difference except to get things dirty with microscopic shavings, hence the cleaning etc right after.

Back