The Inkosi Appreciation Thread

I’ve become quite the inkosi fanboy! So for the 1 month challenge, is it the same inkosi every day or do I have to pick one? Here’s my options plus the daddy of em all, a sebbie 25.

View attachment 2424036
My thought is that you can carry multiple knives if you wish, as long as you designate your challenge knife and carry it daily. I may or may not carry a Sebenza along side for comparison and good times.

Edit: really nice collection, bro.

My thought is that you can carry multiple knives if you wish, as long as you designate your challenge knife and carry it daily. I may or may not carry a Sebenza along side for comparison and good times.

Thanks bro! It’s an easy choice, the cf tanto! Should have it broken in by the end of the month.

Thanks bro! It’s an easy choice, the cf tanto! Should have it broken in by the end of the month.
Do your tantos still have factory edges? I ask because I have a tanto sebenza and I have not yet decided how to approach the tanto edge. Ah, to flat grind or to microbevel. That is the question.

Do your tantos still have factory edges? I ask because I have a tanto sebenza and I have not yet decided how to approach the tanto edge. Ah, to flat grind or to microbevel. That is the question.
Still factory on the carbon fiber. The pj was used when I got it but still very sharp. I was planning on getting a sharpening system for Christmas. My sharpening skills are weak so was going to start with a guided system. Need to do some research myself on sharpening a tanto but pretty sure the tanto tip is also a hollow/convex grind so I would think microbevel.

I’ll prob carry the 25 because it’s Inkosi adjacent and I’ve not carried it much yet. 😊

330px-Straitjacket-rear.jpg

"I said ADJACENT....it has to count!!!"

I’ll prob carry the 25 because it’s Inkosi adjacent and I’ve not carried it much yet. 😊
You can say that Michael Jordan was a baseball player, but this is true in name only.

You can say that a Big Mac is a cheeseburger, but this is true in name only.

You can say that the Sebenza 25 is a Sebenza, but, well, ya know.

Scratch an Inkosi challenge I want to see you carry that big daddy in the back for 30 days! Haha

I love that thing! Weighs like 5 or 6 pounds, fully functional lock back. I smile every time I look at it!
I’ve caught my daughter twice trying to abscond with it.

I love that thing! Weighs like 5 or 6 pounds, fully functional lock back. I smile every time I look at it!
I’ve caught my daughter twice trying to abscond with it.
It’s like the pre tactical shovel before Midgards Messer came onto the scene haha

Here's what results if you forget to take it out of your pocket and it ends up going through the washer and dryer...

Scan_032.jpg

(The second pocketknife ever built by my good friend and gifted knife maker, Ken Erickson...)

Back