The kinda unspecified CRK talk thread.

So, I just discovered this is a thing and because I saw it, you guys have to see it too.

Anybody want a $20 sticker to cover up their scales? Available in a variety of patterns for Sebenzas and Inkosis from the fine clipmakers at RGT:
DSC0078_9ea42705-c831-45ad-821b-8dbd6ee3dfec.jpg

I tease the 31 is the best guys but it really is a great knife. I just dont think its any better than the 21 but thats me.

Anyway I was thinking this morning as I used mine in a less than nice way that I wouldnt have used a 21 or older for, The best thing about the 31 to me is the ease of replacement. I can kick the crap out of this thing and if I break it or lose it it’s cheap ( relatively) and easy to replace since it’s still a production model and sitting on the selves. Nice.

I tease the 31 is the best guys but it really is a great knife. I just dont think its any better than the 21 but thats me.

Anyway I was thinking this morning as I used mine in a less than nice way that I wouldnt have used a 21 or older for, The best thing about the 31 to me is the ease of replacement. I can kick the crap out of this thing and if I break it or lose it it’s cheap ( relatively) and easy to replace since it’s still a production model and sitting on the selves. Nice.
A sebenza is cheap says the king of enabling! How perspective changes things. 😂

Beware of Kettleman Kettleman

Now dont get me wrong, I am not condoning knife abuse, I just used the tip of the 31 to remove an O ring instead of going to get the pick I would of if that had been my 21 insingo. The 21 would have handled it just fine ( is has in the past) but when they cant be replaced as easy you do use them differently.

Back