The kinda unspecified CRK talk thread.

My small has sported a couple of stickers in the past. My daughter thought plain titanium was boring. She was 3 at the time, so I humored her. Even now at almost 6 I find stickers all over my stuff. The latest was foam stars on my coffee cup, and yes they're still there...šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Interesting! I understand the sentiment. My sonā€™s 31 that is carried every day (and shows it) definitely has become like an old friend. A 31 might just take longer to get thereā€¦
Again itā€™s a fine knife and anyone thats never owned a Chris Reeve designed Sebenza will be completely happy with it as they should be. However thereā€™s a reason Chris didnt put a ceramic lock interface and a pivot bushing in the same knife and those of us that own and carry his knives underestand. It just changes what the Sebenza experience is and not for the better.

Regarding the stickers, everyone saying G10 was giving a courtesy...they are 500D Cordura. Can't imagine how greasy and grimy that's going to be after some use and carry.

It's the poor man's UG!
DSC0012_4a158212-7ebf-4c13-88cc-ae772646f700.jpg

Regarding the stickers, everyone saying G10 was giving a courtesy...they are 500D Cordura. Can't imagine how greasy and grimy that's going to be after some use and carry.

It's the poor man's UG!
DSC0012_4a158212-7ebf-4c13-88cc-ae772646f700.jpg
Well at least itā€™s the 500D. No one will use it hard enough to need 1000!

I wonder what was going through the creatorā€™s head. ā€You know what those Sebenzas need? Stickers. But a badass sticker. CAMO STICKERS!!!ā€

Have you always wanted a cool way to protect your Inkosi? Felt your Sebenza 21 needed a cover for that hole? Scared of snails? Have we got an invention for you!! For ONLY $20ā€¦.

I wonder what was going through the creatorā€™s head. ā€You know what those Sebenzas need? Stickers. But a badass sticker. CAMO STICKERS!!!ā€

Have you always wanted a cool way to protect your Inkosi? Felt your Sebenza 21 needed a cover for that hole? Scared of snails? Have we got an invention for you!! For ONLY $20ā€¦.
Damn, why didnā€™t I think of that!

Iā€™d say we need em for LGs but they donā€™t get snail trails because of that excellent finish! šŸ˜‚

Sometimes old habits are hard to break, but I get it.Itā€™s hard for me not to carry a 25 or Umnumzaan. But, I do make myself carry a 21/31 so they donā€™t get left out.

Woke up to find BladeHQ actually had a Large PJ tanto inkosi in stock. Now mind you I have never seen a Large Pj inkosi in stock anywhere because they are gone soon as they hit every major online knife outlet. Are you guys ok? How did this gym get past the radar of you die hard CRK fans? I just hit the confirm purchase button and am still in disbelief. Thank you guys for letting this lowely peasant have a chance at this knife after all these years. I truly appreciate it.

Back