The kinda unspecified CRK talk thread.

I really liked my tanto inkosi. Shoulda kept that one.
They are almost impossible to find brand new. Blade HQ sells out soon as they hit. I really dont understand how one was in stock. I'm hoping something isn't wrong with it that kept others from buying it. Only thing I can think of on why it was still there.

It’s a Tanto so that helped. There’s a drop point in stock at 1sns, or at least there was the other day. You will see the Inkosi sales drop off just the the PJ 31 has. I’d say one more run and you will see them in stock.

It’s a Tanto so that helped. There’s a drop point in stock at 1sns, or at least there was the other day. You will see the Inkosi sales drop off just the the PJ 31 has. I’d say one more run and you will see them in stock.
The one at 1sks says s45vn or magnacut. So there's no telling which you will get. Bladehq is very clear about which knife you are getting. So I think that's why 1sks still has some in stock.

lol.. Just use the PC...

post the BB code text from the side menu.

You can also re-use images you've already posted, just throwing that out there.

Regardless, every time you post what you're carrying, I picture it resting against a chartreuse yeti mug with pups in the background. 😁
Can you delete some of the images you’ve posted to make room for new ones?

Can you delete some of the images you’ve posted to make room for new ones?
Yep you can, on your profile click on attachments. Only way is deleting them one by one not a mass delete at the moment. I am not out of space but I started going back and deleting old sales threads first.

Back