The Kirby Lambert Crossroads

Dealers should be taking orders for the Kirby Lambert Crossroads now. The JACK has been pushed back into August and this is the next knife for release.

6 models to choose from and all with M390 blades.

SPECIFICATIONS

Crossroads (Designed by Kirby Lambert )
Specification:
Bearings: Double row ceramic ball bearings
Open Length: 8.27”
Blade length: 3.54”
Closed length: 4.72”
Blade thickness: 0.157”
Blade material: Bohler M390
Blade material hardness: 61HRC
Handle material: 6AL4V Titanium
Inlay material: Marble Carbon Fiber
/Carbon Fiber/Green G10
Pivot design : Ti Connector
Weight: 150g/5.29oz
Blade finish: Satin finish
Handel finish: Gray(Bead blast)/Black PVD Coating
Locking:Frame Lock

Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures. I am on the fence on this one, it's a nice knife but it doesn't excite me a whole lot I guess, it's one of those "If it pops up in a shop and I like it enough for the price I might turn it into an impulse buy" kind of deal . Do you have a estimate for the price? I'd imagine it's below the Jack.

Thanks for the pictures. I am on the fence on this one, it's a nice knife but it doesn't excite me a whole lot I guess, it's one of those "If it pops up in a shop and I like it enough for the price I might turn it into an impulse buy" kind of deal . Do you have a estimate for the price? I'd imagine it's below the Jack.

G10 - $355
Carbon Fiber - $375

Those black PVD bolsters really make them stand out from the grey ones. I think the excitement on this knife might have died down somewhat. So many knives are being released lately it's almost impossible to keep up with them all and who can possibly afford them all?

Although when it was first shown on Instagram the interest on a low priced Kirby Lambert design was intense.

Those black PVD bolsters really make them stand out from the grey ones. I think the excitement on this knife might have died down somewhat. So many knives are being released lately it's almost impossible to keep up with them all and who can possibly afford them all?

Although when it was first shown on Instagram the interest on a low priced Kirby Lambert design was intense.

Do you know if they plan on releasing the one that looks like this?
0130380840760032403.jpg

Do you know if they plan on releasing the one that looks like this?
0130380840760032403.jpg
That will be the "Augustus" but I'm not sure when that will be released. I'm just a dealer passing on info to everyone as I get it - I don't work for Reate so I don't know what their schedule is on these.

However, I would guess it will be this year sometime.

Bummer. Thanks for letting me know.

Do you know why Reate keeps using blue screws in the oddest places? The prototypes all look good and then when it goes to production in goes a blue pivot and screws. Even the JACK is hurt by this.

If the crossroads came out in micarta with bronze pivot and screws then it would be a winner.

It's G10 or Carbon Fiber only according to Reate - no Micarta versions are going to be produced.

TT, I hope you got that wrong... Given that the pre release marketing has consistently shown the micarta option, what happened? Supply issue? Quality/processing issue? Seems strange.

And what might this say about the Chavez Redencion, micarta options???

TT, I hope you got that wrong... Given that the pre release marketing has consistently shown the micarta option, what happened? Supply issue? Quality/processing issue? Seems strange.

And what might this say about the Chavez Redencion, micarta options???

I'm just passing along what I was told by our Reate rep.

Back