The Kirby Lambert Crossroads

That Micarta was on my To buy list, seen a lot of youtube vid's on it. I just emailed Reote knives and hopefully they respond back with some good news

I'm itching for a Reate and want to pickup either the Crossroads or Eraser. Hurry up :)

Check the list of Reate authorized dealers, at last one of them has the Crossroads in stock.

Can't go wrong with either. I was in the same boat, got the Crossroads :)

I ended up going with the Crossroads, black bolster and regular CF. Should be here tomorrow. I might get an Eraser next month if they are still readily available, we'll see.

hv1Ly5y.jpg

Crosspost for reasons!

Hows the flipping action on it? im sure its amazing definitely want one,I love the floating backspacer separated by those brass looking standoffs.......

That is an attractive knife. I have owned 2 kirby lambert knives, they were wonderful and they were both too nice and pricey for me to use.
This one could slip in the Lees without too much trepidation.
My experience with Reate leads me to believe this may function as well as a full on custom..
Great pic b00n, I hope you enjoy it.

Russ

I saw a youtube video of a guy saying Chinese knives are all looks and gimmicky and aren't that good for using or cutting; I beg to differ I have a district 9 plus among others that I have no problem slicing or cutting. This crossroads im sure is no exception.

Great Action, easy to deploy and is just drop shut enough so it doesn't fall on your finger but needs barely any effort.
The hollow grind was a good choice, very good cutter in my opinion. It's quite pretty but has as much function as it has form.
If I had to find flaws I would mention jimping, the one on the flipper tab could use a little more grip to it and some on the spine could be practical. But those are nitpicks.

I saw a youtube video of a guy saying Chinese knives are all looks and gimmicky and aren't that good for using or cutting; I beg to differ I have a district 9 plus among others that I have no problem slicing or cutting. This crossroads im sure is no exception.
Buffoons. These people have computers, home appliances, and phones made in China.

Hows the flipping action on it? im sure its amazing definitely want one,I love the floating backspacer separated by those brass looking standoffs.......
It's just perfect. You won't regret it, it's definitely worth all the hype.

Back