The M-18 (official)

Can we pick a handle color? Is that a coating on the blade?

Other than that, nice.

Can we pick a handle color? Is that a coating on the blade?

Other than that, nice.

Yes and yes. But if you want the stock black handles, I have no way of getting them. I have to beg and borrow
Just like everybody else. And if you want it duracoated, that is extra expense. I have to pay for that myself. But it is handled by a professional.

Oh no! Not the Juggalo's!
2012-07-21190614.jpg
well, there goes the nieghborhood. You just can't have nothin nice. ;)

No its sideways

Can't fix it from my phone, maybe in the a.m. from the woman's computer.

On the plus side, I've seen the new non-Becker handles on an M-18. Y'all will be pleased! It handles very well, excellent for snap cuts.

Can't fix it from my phone, maybe in the a.m. from the woman's computer.

On the plus side, I've seen the new non-Becker handles on an M-18. Y'all will be pleased! It handles very well, excellent for snap cuts.

This is true all. Murph was over at the shop this past weekend helping me get some X-mas projects buttoned up as i was putting the finishing touches on the first M-18 prototype that has the non-Becker handles AND a leather sheath. I knew it would make a difference with this knife but never imagined it would be as good as what it is. completely changed the knife for the better which is hard to imagine. I incorporated a larger ball at the pomell which gives you more extention and comfort with snap cuts. The wood grips i used are of curly maple and not only add beauty to the knife (especially coupled with the leather sheath) but reduce weight. Im real excited to show you all here on the forums. but, you gotta wait a little while longer. check back very very soon!

Yeah, same thing I said!

This is true all. Murph was over at the shop this past weekend helping me get some X-mas projects buttoned up as i was putting the finishing touches on the first M-18 prototype that has the non-Becker handles AND a leather sheath. I knew it would make a difference with this knife but never imagined it would be as good as what it is. completely changed the knife for the better which is hard to imagine. I incorporated a larger ball at the pomell which gives you more extention and comfort with snap cuts. The wood grips i used are of curly maple and not only add beauty to the knife (especially coupled with the leather sheath) but reduce weight. Im real excited to show you all here on the forums. but, you gotta wait a little while longer. check back very very soon!

I remember the wood handle of the M-9 so this is pretty exciting to see. That M-9 was extremely comfortable! Wouldn't have thought the maple lighter than the grivory though, that is intriguing.

[video=youtube;GgYjxuwvT_c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgYjxuwvT_c[/video]

Back