The Members Discussion Thread

giphy.gif

you didnt see nothin, the ads arent there and you definitely didnt make a thread about it

What’s up with that?! Are others experiencing it? As if this site wasn’t difficult enough already, this is completely intolerable. LoL
It's definitely slowing the site down for me... more than it was before..If other paid members are seeing them would you please share? And if you are using a mobile device or PC/laptop?
I do have to add that while writing this, after closing three ads, no more are popping up. Hopefully that continues!

It's definitely slowing the site down for me... more than it was before..If other paid members are seeing them would you please share? And if you are using a mobile device or PC/laptop?
I do have to add that while writing this, after closing three ads, no more are popping up. Hopefully that continues!
I'm on a pc, and I have not seen any yet...…. I must be doing something wrong

Are they gone?
Curiously they are! They were present earlier today when I logged on but now thank goodness there's not one in site! The site is horribly slow however. For instance when I like a post, or now when trying to reply to your comment, it takes about 45 seconds for the site to execute the task. I don't know could be my phone. But the ads definitely weren't my imagination!
giphy.gif

you didnt see nothin, the ads arent there and you definitely didnt make a thread about it
Or were they? Funny I'm having a hard time remembering. Wait, guys, where am i?
:eek::confused:;)

Can you all help me out with this?
I forget who it was that was looking for an ad for a Plumb rockaway. But I know they finally found one and posted it but I can't find it my using the search feature. Could someone post that ad? I should've screen shotted it!! Thanks guys!

Heyo guys, sorry I havent been active in like... a year
I've been off in college and honestly the first year was a soul consuming nightmare and I entirely lost the passion for the hobby, but now that things are going back to "ok" I figure it's time to finally work on some of the projects i've worked up in my stash, I've even managed to wrangle a broad axe to make things go smoothly

How have you guys been doing lately, anyone leave? any new regulars?
I say new, but at this point that's relative

Heyo guys, sorry I havent been active in like... a year
I've been off in college and honestly the first year was a soul consuming nightmare and I entirely lost the passion for the hobby, but now that things are going back to "ok" I figure it's time to finally work on some of the projects i've worked up in my stash, I've even managed to wrangle a broad axe to make things go smoothly

How have you guys been doing lately, anyone leave? any new regulars?
I say new, but at this point that's relative
Hey! Welcome back man!
I was absent awhile myself. 6 or 7 month hiatus. Trying to check in daily again, but still am a two or three times a week kinda guy now. ;) I've seen some new names regularly that I didn't recognize, a few I've chatted with a little. Good guys, nice axes. The usual! Lol. I haven't been around to see any drama. If it happened, I'm glad I missed it. Haha.
I think soul sucking describes this year pretty well!
I see what you did there with the broad axe/ going smoothly. Haha. Nice one.
Look forward to seeing some projects from you man!:thumbsup::D

IDK about anyone leaving beyond my 3 month hiatus, but there might be a few new long-haulers in the wings. Stolen from a previous post: “I won’t delve into things too deeply, but due to a self-caused accident while torching off a burn pile I suffered 3rd degree burns to 45-50% of my body, specifically my torso/arms/hands. I ultimately ended up in the burn dept of the nearest Shriners as I was (barely) under 18. I’ve undergone 4 surgeries and will probably undergo several more in the next 2-3 years but, I’ve retained all my digits/limbs.” That occupied all of Jan-April, and is still pretty front and center in my life, but I plan on going through my tools soon and selling off my extras and making sure my keepers are users.

Back