The most ergonomic knife ever.

Fiddleback Forge Production Kephart.

z18Dzo8l.jpg

It was my Al Mar sere 2k d/a, however I recently got a Fantoni CUT folder(non-flipper)
and I'm lovin the way it feels! I've been lusting after one of these for years so maybe that
is affecting me a bit too!

Dang, that's a tough one. I have one I love as a chopper but I have to think the my hands down fave for all uses, so far, is the LT Bushcrafter Mark II. It's just a big round weiner of a handle, but it works so well for me. I probably have 1/2 dozen in a close 2nd place, one other also from LT but I haven't used it enough to unsurp my current fave. There are quite a few with a similar handle but it's the one I still have and have kept over others.

I was going to say Mora Kansbol/Eldris/Garberg, but on comparing, the Companion beats them out.

I am in the Mora camp Kansbol and or Eldris. For a folder a SAK Walker is what I always find my way back to. I have somewhere between 50 and 100 knives (every time I count them a day or two later I find a couple more) I keep coming back to these knives enough that I have a new Walker in my drawer and both an Eldris and Kansbol inbound to go in reserve

Just strictly by feeling in hand.. I was blown away by the CRKT Pilar. It just felt so natural. Great ergonomics

Does it count if it's not factory? For my hand my customized Paramilitary 2 with smooth stonewashed titanium scales and MXG machined clip is just about perfection. I'd rather have really rough texture for an actual daily user but for pure comfort the smooth para 2 shaped scales and the melt and dissapear in your hand clip is a beautiful thing.

cCyhDze.jpg

GNBa6XQ.jpg

Locking Blade: Buck 110/112.

Most slipjoints are also pretty ergonomic.
Examples:
Stockman, Canoe, Barlow, Trapper, Moose,
(large) Sunfish, SAK.
While not a slipjoint, (its a friction folder) the Opinel is pretty ergonomic as well.

Fixed Blade:
Mora with a Birch handle.
Pretty Much any with a stacked leather handle.
Pretty Much any Buck 100 series.

I know you asked for one but I don't EDC just one knife. On any given day I'll have the 110 and a couple slipjoints on me.

Last edited:
PM2 fits my hand like a glove, but I find all my spyderco's to be excellent.

But to much of my surprise. I'm finding the Recon 1 to be very comfy and maybe top of the list. I like it so much I ordered a code 4.

Back