The new Drunken: A tweaked SpydieChef?

I like how the determining factor for if a knife is "good" has nothing to do with cutting things :rolleyes:

Yeah, putting a heavy blade on ball bearings tends to produce a good flipper, its physics. Too bad those heavy blades can't hold a candle to Spyderco when it comes to you know cutting with a knife.

“Spyderco Learn a lesson” got to say we the buyers should learn a lesson with the amount of crappy flippers they put out we buy them can’t sell fast enough. The part that chaps my spandex ass...
Hysterical. My wife is into knives as well. She share's your opinion on most Spydies. She's more of 3.5+ mid-tech carrier. Maybe a Military for her? I'll keep trying.

Nice user name.

Last edited:
Hysterical. My wife is into knives as well. She share's your opinion on most Spydies. She's more of 3.5+ mid-tech carrier. Maybe a Military for her? I'll keep trying.

Nice user name.
It’s my one of my two hobbies love knives. The bigger the thicker the more I enjoy. What else is she into? I’m Dani by the way nice too meet u

I just saw some more pics of the Drunken via IG and you can see the texture on the CF side a lot better. Can't wait to see what that feels like in the hand.

This didn't beat the pumpkin spice latte release, but hopefully it won't be much longer.

Back