The NEXT SALE

Ugh, was already on the road when this was posted, otherwise I would've at least tried.

Doubt it would've made any difference from the roadside, but I would've made an attempt anyway.

Maybe 20 next time, with a bit more notice? Pretty please? With sprinkles on top?:D

That’s actually what Nathan has already alluded to. Being a Man of the People, he actually cranked up the 10 today to 12.

Big "last of these for a while" Heavy Duty Field Knife Sale, Friday 14th.

This will be a big unlimited sale, I plan to leave it open all weekend. This is a "shelf stock sale" I've been promising for a long time. Anybody who wants a knife can come get one without any rush or drama. Because of this, please don't post in the sale unless you're buying a knife. No "speed checks" "pass it down" or proxies for this particular sale please.

not here on the CPK sub, but out on the main sale area here: https://www.bladeforums.com/forums/for-sale-fixed-blades.754/

Sales are at 3:00 eastern time

^ Jo, Bo, Mark and I hope to see you there.

Really looking forward to this today. Looks like it works on a first come first serve basis. Hopefully I can land a top spot and get one of these in hand! Feels like I’ve been wanting one for years. Instead just a really long couple days.

Cheers!

Back