The NEXT SALE

Question for Nathan..... so now that the Xmas madness is thankfully over and most of us are assessing the severity of our credit card damage, when will be the next “open” sale (for my preferences, preferably of the EDC or FK2) where us ordinary mortal, non lightning-speed keyboardists will actually have a shot at buying a CPK blade?

The EDC pattern has now been put to retirement. Nathan had stated in the past week that the FK2 will most likely be offered during Friday’s sales till further notice. He has not warmed up to the idea of its preorder yet. The multiple preorders in 2018 took their toll on CPK’s operational capacities so as things go forward, Nathan may be amenable toward one small knife preorder at any given time. luckily for some, Nathan has recently warmed up to a UF preorder.

#stillnotnathanandnaverwillbenathan

The EDC pattern has now been put to retirement. Nathan had stated in the past week that the FK2 will most likely be offered during Friday’s sales till further notice. He has not warmed up to the idea of its preorder yet. The multiple preorders in 2018 took their toll on CPK’s operational capacities so as things go forward, Nathan may be amenable toward one small knife preorder at any given time. luckily for some, Nathan has recently warmed up to a UF preorder.

#stillnotnathanandnaverwillbenathan
That last tag line is to funny Mat!:eek:

The EDC3!!! :eek::p:D
WLkKKVJ.jpg

We'll have utility Fighters tomorrow. it will probably be sort of slow because I haven't even announced it yet huh? Probably the next slow speed sale will be the EDC3 in a few weeks.
HA! The only thing that’ll be slow tomorrow will be the eye/hand coordination of some of us who may be a tad under the weather from whatever may happen tonight. As for the next slow speed sale of EDC3s in a few weeks... I look forward to that. Sounds like my kind of speed!

On the 1/4/2019 UF preorder.... how long will that one be open after it opens up at 3pm?

Last edited:
Back