1. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

The NEXT SALE

Discussion in 'Carothers Performance Knives' started by Nathan the Machinist, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Nathan the Machinist

Nathan the Machinist KnifeMaker / Machinist / Evil Genius Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 13, 2007
    The pre-order, that will open at 5 eastern time, will be open over the weekend unless the numbers are getting crazy and then I'll close it sooner

2. Nathan the Machinist

Nathan the Machinist KnifeMaker / Machinist / Evil Genius Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 13, 2007
    the EDC 3 will be 3 inch, it's the same as the EDC 2 except the bevels are milled not ground and there is a milled swedge

Bmurray, ajvail18, NUTRAMAC and 6 others like this.
  3. XtianAus

XtianAus Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2016
    Thanks for deciding on a pre-order. I and a lot of other fellas appreciate the opportunity to have a guaranteed UF :thumbsup:

4. jackal_727

jackal_727 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Probably better for business this way. I swear if I get a 4" Edc I'll be done buying knives. Admittedly, that doesn't sound very fun when I say it out loud.

indawire, gusbuster, CataD and 2 others like this.
  5. bluemax_1

bluemax_1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 17, 2014
    The DEK potentially sounds like it might be up your alley.

indawire, gusbuster, Mike157 and 3 others like this.
  6. jackal_727

jackal_727 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Agreed. I'm waiting to see how that turns out.

gusbuster and Mike157 like this.
  7. Bulldog18

Bulldog18 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 11, 2008
    Thanks Nathan for this preorder for the UF!! I have been trying for one but can’t get high up enough on the list. Really love size and your design of this one and of course the 3V with the Delta heat treat. Can’t wait!!

8. Nathan the Machinist

Feb 13, 2007
    6" D3V Utility Fighters Friday Jan 4th.

not here on the CPK sub, but out on the main sale area here: https://www.bladeforums.com/forums/for-sale-fixed-blades.754/

Sales are at 3:00 eastern time

That will be the last of this batch of D3V UF. There are a few AEBL in the works.

6" D3V Utility Fighters pre-order Friday Jan 4th.

Mike157, David Lennon, jjweb and 14 others like this.
  9. indawire

indawire Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 26, 2011
    I'm limbering up my fingers now for the 5pm Friday pre-order on a UF. Even went to get a manicure;).

Odog27 likes this.
  10. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    any update on a possible pre-order on the FK2? I want two of them, one for my son.

11. Nathan the Machinist

Feb 13, 2007
    If we do one it would be later in the year when the UF pre-order is shipped. We may drop back to sales every other week so they can be "extra large" sales that are slower and easier to get into.

gusbuster, abbydaddy, duramax and 6 others like this.
  12. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    thanks Nathan. you may have made my grail user design here.

gusbuster, Mike157, Odog27 and 2 others like this.
  13. TRfromMT

TRfromMT Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2016
    Anybody else's heart pounding, just 8 minutes to go?

gusbuster and Mike157 like this.
  14. captjlw

captjlw Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 17, 2016
    It was....then it sank, plop, on the floor.

gusbuster and Grenock like this.
  15. Odog27

Odog27 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2011
    So close!

gusbuster, woodysone and Grenock like this.
  16. Bottom Line

Bottom Line Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 24, 2017
    Any chance that there will be any Friday sales of the medium choppers? I have to have one.

Edit: Sorry if this is a topic that has already been covered.

17. Nathan the Machinist

Feb 13, 2007
    Yes, in about 6 months.

18. ni1s

ni1s

Feb 10, 2014
    Any estimate for when the EDC3 will be for sale? I’m hoping this week. But I’m too optimistic.

Mike157, Mike Pierson and gusbuster like this.
  19. Nathan the Machinist

Feb 13, 2007
    Maybe next week. Soon.

Mike157, duramax, Odog27 and 6 others like this.
  20. xxwarderxx

xxwarderxx Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 27, 2015
    Any estimate on when the AEBL UFs will be ready?

- SpyderMan -, Mike157 and fkctrjt121 like this.